Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I think I actually posted twice on this drawing, at 13 and 45. I thought I was posting on a new drawing. I have no problem with a re-draw. Plus I looked and can’t seem to scroll up high enough to find the list of seeds lol

1 Like

And it wasn’t an entry. We are still looking out for you though.

2 Likes

Well, what do you family? Does he get the win?
Yea or nea

3 Likes

@Natea had a tough year, I vote yea :+1:

5 Likes

Thumbs Up

8 Likes

If he said it was an accidental thing, then… accident’s happen. Let him have them. :wink:

2 Likes

Nea!!! (Oh God, I’m getting confused now, maybe I mean Yea??? Natea - YOU WIN!!!

I’m just trying to clarify for all the OG’ers that have tried to message me (posts and DM’s) about how to enter! I’ve spent the last 90 minutes trying to reply to all the kind-hearted OG’ers that are trying to look out for me by explaining ‘how to do it’ that I already understood and did this…but they didn’t see that I did the #12 post! :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, my bad @Tlander I started it all :laughing:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(9)

2 Likes

555 :rofl:

5 Likes

Allright well then I choose the 2 new strains then :star_struck:. Thanks for your kindness all, I’m usually really good at paying attention. Can I blame it on the sticky icky? :joy:

4 Likes

Anyone recognize the senders?

5 Likes

Oh you stoners crack me up… ah wait I was with @Gonzo on that one. 555

2 Likes

Great choices.

1 Like

I am sure they are coming from you. Also 555 :laughing:

2 Likes

555!! 555! 555!!! Lmao.
I know a little tagalog, Spanish, French, German, polish, and a smattering of English. And a couple dialects
The south American mostly from working on the farms, gotta know numbers and basics, and I did live in Mexico for about a year and a half. French was high school, Russian was a chick, tagalog was, uh, hookers, but I really wanna do Mandarin and Farsi.
Oh, and the handful of Korean I picked up from Tai-kwon-do…

7 Likes

Here’s one of my proudest moments, getting my yellow stripe so I could fight In the dojo. Spent most of my time getting ass kicked by higher belts for the first few years…

Master J was so frigging fast it was unreal.

8 Likes

Seriously, I can’t do any fluently, or read or write. I just know the basics. Good morning, afternoon, or night. My numbers, I want or need, I have, where is, the simple things.
Oh and please, and thank you, and excuse me, stuff like that.

2 Likes

That’s not @firehead, is it?

Congratulations @Natea ! I approve. :yum::+1:

Thanks again Mr.Ceed! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know nothing that F x F rings any bell.