Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Nevermind the Bollocks…

#44 @TestOfOath

#45 @Hapi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will do the draw around 8:00 pm. my time.

3 Likes

Again, just woke up! Thanks @THCeed but it would only be fair that I point out I already got in at #12, then made that comment about not knowing what beans this was for as a separate post! :joy:

Still waiting on the coffee water to boil, meanwhile I’ll scroll down and see where this all went while I was in dreamland! Thanks again for all you do around here!

:call_me_hand:!

3 Likes

I have my pen in my hand. Chocolate Thai was 1 strain and was the other Freaky Budda?

1 Like

555! Without my morning caffeine, I’d have to just say; “YES” ('cause I’m thoroughly confused! :clown_face:)

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yup you got #12, I’m dumb :+1:
Forgot my caffeine today :laughing:

Now I’m confused?

1 Like

I know some of you are going to think I set this up but I did not I have no control over a random generator the winner is number 13
@Natea Please let me know your choice.
Congratulations
Thanks for participating everybody

11 Likes

Sorry @THCeed
In Thai language the number “5” is pronounced as “Ha!”, so we just type 555! for laughter! I am so used to doing it that I forget not everyone speaks Thai! :joy:

4 Likes

I speak a little bit now, 555

3 Likes

Absolutely the best first Thai lesson to learn! 555!

6 Likes

I am looking forward to learning more

3 Likes

Congratulations @Natea

2 Likes

Nice win @Natea :+1:

2 Likes

@Tlander

Ignore everything but look up and you’ll see # 44 and # 45?
Next number is # 46

You type #47 and ANYONES @ name and your in.

Fuck it, I’m going to sleep with learn to speak Thai tonight. I’ll explain tomorrow.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s awesome. Thanks @THCeed for these exciting giveaways, you made my day :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

snoop-dogg-yes

7 Likes

Just let me know what strains you would like

2 Likes

555! I keep trying to explain this, but the message isn’t getting through apparently (I’ll try again!)…I “GOT IT” from the beginning! I entered at #12 with a tag…then I ‘commented’ about not knowing what seeds this was for ‘later’ (NOT MEANT to be an ‘entry’) but Gonzo & THCeed awarded me a ‘second’ spot at #21! But even with two entries, I still didn’t manage to win! :joy:

Congrats @Natea !!! Very cool!

5 Likes