Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Oh, so I not was bad…
I don’t know why my couple always says that. :rofl:
Many thanks.

And happy holidays.

1 Like

If its not too much trouble and you should collect a bunch of pollen from your freakshow dude. I’d be interested in some.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I second this.

4 Likes

Thirded! No reason to throw away perfectly good Freakshow pollen. If it doesn’t get used up by you, someone should use it to seed out :wink:

That Big Bud is something else, 15ft?! Some old school hemp genetics or something - thats a forest of trees!

4 Likes

I apologize for posting it in the public threads like this it just bummed me out that I felt like he kind of attacked me in a message and then when I responded he basically told me he wasn’t going to read my responses

3 Likes

@shag I respect you and the site and realize I did not take the proper course of reaction to my dilemma, I’m sorry yall

6 Likes

Yes there is a picture of my 2021 grow and also a video of my 2020 grow near the beginning of this thread. If you haven’t seen them yet.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas again. Thanks @Tracker and @???. Thank you too.

7 Likes

Hey how do you get the non-machinable on there? & Is that what the extra stamp is for.

3 Likes

I was gonna recommend you take down the picture since your address is now posted publicly on the internet along with pictures of a rather large field of flowering plants… then I realized you’re in Canada, and so you’d have to pay someone to take them from you. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It looks like somebody maybe got a rubber stamp made up like from Vistaprint or something maybe I’m not sure I’m still waiting to find out who the mystery sender is usually the stamp is just for weight maybe it’s an option at the post office to put that on

4 Likes

Oh ok cool so do I need to goto post office & request it. Or can I just buy 88c stamps… put an 88c stamp on a card & drop it in any PO box (and by that stamp they’ll know what to do by default). @LedZeppelin

3 Likes

Hey @THCeed you should take your address down off here.

5 Likes

Thank you that just goes to show where my Stoner head was posting it I was very grateful

7 Likes

Better safe than sorry

3 Likes

Talk about finishing the Year on a High note. The PostLady just delivered a beautiful hillside of seeds.

Thanks again @THCeed, you can count on follow-ups.

Happiest of New Years!
to You and Yours

Fraternally

6 Likes

Ya, when THCeed sends you seeds you can grow acreage.

9 Likes

He sent me the same type of package. Great man whom I respect for sharing. I also have Dick cheese from that pack going as we speak. Great looking plant so far and I also took three cuts off which they all took root no problem :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Great looking dick cheese not your everyday talk around the hood I always have to look over my shoulder when talk to texting that LOL

13 Likes

@THCeed What outdoor temperatures and RH are you having there for growing that sequoyas?.
In my mind canada is a little cold place… but perhaps I’m very mistaken.
Just curiosity…

1 Like