Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I let you know if holland get it before them :wink:

4 Likes

Yes Sir, I did :wink:

Always look forward to receiving the hundreds of bean holiday package from @THCeed.

I haven’t pulled them out and labeled everything quite yet…

Still trying to decide what looks like it wants to take a float in the H²O.

Thanks again Brother! :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

@THCeed i received you letter in holland many thanks
They are comming just in time
I have hplvd an have to throw everything away and start over again (lost all my mothers and elite clones) got this hplvd from one of these clones :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’ve been reading through this thread and witnessing the amazing plants, genetics, and generosity. My only question is, what do I have to do to be on the receiving end of some @THCeed seeds?! :rofl:

5 Likes

Hang around I suppose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holland mailers win the spanish ones… not a surprise. :joy:

4 Likes

lol! good one! what a giver @THCeed! the good members here on OG always put a smile on my face, make me laugh out loud, and lift my spirits! man did i say that out loud? whoa that was a good hit. :innocent:

you people Rock!

4 Likes

I remember seeing your name in a thread for vets, I
believe last spring. I just sent about 300 beans to be handed out to the vet’s I’m not sure if the US is included. I will find out. Sometimes to get on my mailing list you just have to tell me what my favorite Slackers song is.

6 Likes

Yes, I am on the vet list. Can’t wait to see what you sent for that!

As for favorite Slackers song, is it all of them? :laughing:

5 Likes

I can see somebody has been doing their homework

6 Likes

Spain - USA = normal is 10-14 days

3 Likes

Yes I did. And while doing that homework, I also saw I’ve missed a few giveaways. So now I also know how to get on the receiving end. Sorry for the confusion!

3 Likes

Slackers song… have the time?

2 Likes

@thceed is an expert at getting seeds in… well done sir :+1: I guess Thailand & Spain will be last… cuz I got mine :laughing:

Thanks!!!

9 Likes

I told you, “Spain for the win”! It’s the “Tropical Thailand Tax” that holds things up over here!
:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Got these today! Thank you @THCeed

9 Likes

@THCeed
It came today… well… a few days ago… but I had to get to safe addys place so I actually got it today… Thank you so much bro!! I really appreciate it :pray: :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

7 Likes

PM me your deets.

6 Likes

This BEAST is starting 12/12 today. Apparently not…

It’s hard to hold the tape measure and take a picture in the dark with my flash on. But it is 20" wide and 15" tall.

39 Likes

What a bush!!!
Waiting to see how it become when stretches.

4 Likes