Beans for everyone (Part 1)

@THCeed HHAHA, that reminds me of the old farmer donkey history… (sorry to f** the joke translating it)
" A peddler have a donkey to help him carry things, and it was very greedy, so he struggled her mind on how to earn more money. He came to resolution on feeding less the donkey… So one week started to halve the donkey food. One day, when at a town he usually goes, the butcher asked him:
-Hey, I see your donkey is more thinner…
-Yes, I’m getting him used to not eating.
-How do you that, asked the butcher?
-Well, I give him less food each week to get him used to eating less.

Many weeks later, the puddler appear on the town carrying himself the things and all the lots, so when the butcher saw him…
-Hey, where is your donkey?
-He died last week.
-Oh what a great loss.
-Yes, and more loss now that I get him used to not eating at all.
"

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I love it.

3 Likes

It is a work in progress. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You crossing cannabis with spider plants now so they can absorb humidity out of the air?

Genius!

6 Likes

Tillandsia Wreckage Master Bastard Kush… :rofl:

3 Likes

Did you get your Christmas package of beans yet

5 Likes

The beans have arrived brother! Thanks!

3 Likes

Here still waiting… but as I was good in 2022 'coz I saved a spider from being smashed by my couples foot and a hedgehog (Ourizo Cacho) from converting itself in a “road kill hedgehog”… that almost count as a Santa’s reindeer :sweat_smile: :rofl:

5 Likes

So beans landed today! Thanks man what is that like 50 crazy. That is dedication how long just to fill one of those.

4 Likes

We will have to see who wins the race, Thailand 13400 kms or Spain 6080 kms. Both were mailed out on the same day. Keep me posted.

16 Likes

I got my envelope today. Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’ll bet the guys in Thailand & Spain get it before I (in VA) get it. My postal workers must be the slowest in the nation :laughing:

Super looking forward to my first thceed pack! :+1:

5 Likes

19 th of Dec southern US to me in the north just received yesterday so 21 days .

7 Likes

Northern US?!?
Or northern Canada? Lol

4 Likes

Canada and I’ve in the past had similar letters make it in 7/8 days .

4 Likes

Weird. Gotta love the postal system!
Though we’re kinda at their mercy.

4 Likes

1 isn’t too bad, it’s when there are 20 or better. Enjoy the grow. Keep us posted.

5 Likes

Thanks bro, will let you know the moment they get here! But for anybody betting, go with Spain for the win! :rofl: Been running a month+ on most of the OG’er bean arrivals.

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Ummm… Yours are slow and here are lazy… Always leave the packets in other house to not walk 100 meters more :rofl:

3 Likes

Here we find Gonzo explaining to his friend one of @THCeeds packs

7 Likes