Beans for everyone (Part 2)

if you ever find a strain called “p91” you will love the yield, and makes beautiful buds…

3 Likes

That’s my wife’s line too😂[quote=“CanuckistanPete, post:1207, topic:114069”]
It smelled like…weed!
[/quote]

3 Likes

The Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest has bean announced.

3 Likes

Hey, I got a question for ya bud.
Have you ever had a hard time sexing the Cheese?

Is there a link or rules for this contest? Start date finish by any if that or did I miss all this info already? :rofl::rofl::rofl: which is very possible.

2 Likes

Here ya go bud! @420noob

Still hammering out the details so you haven’t missed the good stuff yet! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks you much! Hoping I didn’t miss start time .:rofl:

2 Likes

The Cheese takes its time. Slow to start and show.

2 Likes

You are good. We are voting on a start date.

2 Likes

Good to know.
I even did a two day dark flip a few weeks back to no avail. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see. Or just send it to 12’s, lol.

1 Like

My outside ones right now are just starting to show flower, maybe day two or three and on the other hand I have a couple that are almost done.

2 Likes

Now I can see why my buddy like to do this. Talk about camouflage. Hard to tell, but this plant is 8 feet long.

Anyone ever see this before?

I might have to cut one off and send it for biopsy.

9 Likes

U mean the knobs or bulges?
No,
But would like to know

2 Likes

Yes the bulges. Maybe too much juice and they’re muscle bumps. LMAO

4 Likes

Yeah, it was obviously him :crazy_face:… We had talked about it a couple weeks earlier and I COMPLETELY forgotten! Haven’t been on barely at all recently so I’m sure I’ve missed tons of stuff :expressionless:… Only thing I’ve managed to keep “current” is getting out prizes for the 7th anniversary :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I love how you took something that was already going to take up a lot of space and managed to make it take up twice as much space :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Shit! Scrolled up a little more and saw a link to the WMBK contest… Gotta go catch up!

3 Likes

Time to give away some beans.
tumblr_0f2acb77b399d1a7169babfe5a71562a_b4c2ebc0_500
What do you think?
Let’s get it started.
c2c993112b77009c97a49e0b8536472f4203d574_2_588x500.jpeg
What would you like?
Free cheese
Alrighty than, Cheese it is.
The other night I put some meat in my jerky machine and you had to guess how much went in. See where I’m going with this?
For today’s pack of beans, tell me how much weight came out when it was done?

13 Likes

I will sayyy, 11lbs

13 lbs

4 Likes

Last guess. 8lbs

1 Like