Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Frickin Aphids! I had them a few years back. Good luck getting rid of 'em. I used diluted H2O2 and sprayed down.

Yes yes they are they will line up on stems I’ve seen it!

2 Likes

they’ll hide under leaves too

I just read Dawn and alcohol, thanks for tip on the Dawn, already sprayed them, but will remember this. I will check again in a half hour, but I don’t see them moving. Lights come on in an hour.

4 Likes

you could try taking em outside and giving them a rough ass spray down too, knock off the aphids etc

3 Likes

This works as well.

6 Likes

The snow/rain might beat the hell out of them too. LOL At least I could probably get them all huddling together and catch them like that. For now, I will see how this went. But if need be, they will get a soaking outside. Thanks, Bro.

1 Like

Look at you go…
You are the man.
Thanks, Bro.

4 Likes

I just confirmed that the Dawn soap has done the job, the marching has stopped for now.

7 Likes

That is some scary :scream: looking :eyes: shit :poop:, hope you got the solution now. :grimacing:

1 Like

NUKE 'EM RICO!!

3 Likes

Sorry to see the aphid infestation. They hide in the buds as well. I read here to not water the plant.
If not in flower use pyretherin, a chrsyanthemum extract. It kills them for sure. A bit pricey buy for sure good. Kill by hand sets them back 1 day only. Next day smoosh them again, again, again, dang things. The mature ones fly, get orange sticky traps. I just got over them indoors. Good luck, sorry.

1 Like

Yes smash as many as possible. Also MTA can be applied up to day before harvest. Hope you got them all. Keep watch they are resilient little bastards.:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, no movement at all, it is like they were frozen in time.
I will keep a close eye on them. That’s a bit of a scare, I wonder where they came from. They seem to multiply fast as there were lots when I noticed them.

1 Like

Dam, these pics give me the hebie geebeez… Makes my skin crawl just imagining them moving.
Good luck gettin rid of wuteva da FAQ they are :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Me too, as they are on my Freakshow Strain that I want to do a bean run with and right beside my WMBK plants for the contest.

2 Likes

QUESTION:

how many stamps to get a standard rubber washer / coin flip seed envelope from the US up into Canada?

one? two? special international stamps?

2 Likes

Only one just like USA :us: (1ounce or less) with 1 stamp (1 ounce or less) the Eagle :eagle: will carry them there. I send to Canada :canada: all the time. :wink::sunglasses::v:

Like these⬇️

6 Likes

thank you for the response.

i have a few of the “forever” flag stamps. those should work yeah?

3 Likes

The USA forever stamps will work give me a minute and I will tell you how many, it’s 2 or 3.