Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I have some of your Blueberry CBD x Chemdawg.
Is this a regular, or feminized seed?
I am assuming the Chemdawg was a thc strain so the results could be all over the map, correct?

1 Like

Depends how it was pollinated,
Fem plant + fem pollen. = fem seeds
Fem plant + male pollen = reg seeds
@chronix

1 Like

That is exactly why I am asking.
I don’t know what the parents were.

Okay, I read it differently

1 Like

No worries.
I grew some Blueberry CBD that were feminized from THCeed.
I don’t know what he did between the Blueberry CBD and Chemdawg cross so I just want to make sure.

1 Like

@THCeed chronix has a question for u my friend

1 Like

Regs and you are correct.
Fem BlueBerry mom CBD
Reg. ChemDawg male

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got these in the mail today. Thank you @FeloniousMonk The strain must be marked on the other side?

2 Likes

Must be that invisible variety. :yum:

3 Likes

Ummm yeah,

14 Likes

Bahaha it must be Mind-Eraser! I sent out a few envelopes that night and guess I skipped some crucial details in my missive.

Those are FreakShow. Repro’d from KwikSeeds, the US branch of Real Seed Co.

I was actually interested to find out that the original cross that lead to freaky-deaky leaves was Big Bud x Skunk #1 mother and a Big Sur Holy Bud x Banana Kush Pop-Pop. At least that’s the story I read. I suppose it’s possible the mutation sprung up more than once, but I kinda doubt it.

Fruity pineapple tropical nose with the “smaller” pheno had more citrusy grapefruit going, but could possibly have only been smaller on account of being grown 3 to a pot and one just getting the best of the other. I have a feeling both would shine if given room to get comfortable.

I have seen some @THCeed grows and I get the feeling this is like letting the tiger out of the zoo and back into the jungle.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Those are freakshow @thceed

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I am going to do a grow with them right away, inside. I would like to do a bean run for the OGverse. I will definitely put one or two outside next year to see what I can do with them.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about Investing $, but my STALKS are on Fire @THCeed

13 Likes

Damn, I invested in the wrong stalks. Mine have fallen in the last couple of days.

13 Likes

Touche Bro. Lol you’ve got quite a Portfolio

4 Likes

Freakshow’s look cool so do ABC plants, i like the mutants, i wish i had some to grow

U have a grow log or pictures of those beauties

2 Likes

I call those stalks “dog wood” because the dog really loves chewing on them! He scuttles into the bloom room hunting for dried out stalks. Little bugger.

Here he is, fighting for a small scrap of stalk.

14 Likes

I think I would have to invest in a team of huskies LOL

4 Likes