Beans for everyone (Part 2)

The one above is middleman’s cross. The cross you made with that one was a male. It was an awesome plant as well. It did go full auto on me. I collected pollen and sent you some. That one did not auto. I had to flip it for it to show sex. :+1:t3:
@FeloniousMonk this was the cross you made with the Purple Auto Bastard! :fist:t3:

13 Likes

These landed today, thank you kind sir. @DougDawson

19 Likes

My press just arrived. Making my cream and tinctures will never be the same. I am anxious to give it a try.

IMG-20231108-WA0001

22 Likes

Let us know how it goes and did it work as u expected 1-10 grading :smile:

2 Likes

Professor Ludwig Von Drake Alas @THCeed!

IMG_4239

4 Likes

You’re gonna fill an inground swimming pool with that aren’t you?

2 Likes

Fancy contraption

4 Likes

It’s certainly bigger than I thought, I’m extremely excited. I would like to try and get some of the pain cream out to some members here in Canada. It has been life changing for so many people.

10 Likes

Happy to get a 5 pack out to you mate let me know

1 Like

Was speaking in another thread around @THCeed 's Blueberry CBD Strain, and figured I would post a little rave in here. I have ran this in a variety of different ways, outdoors organic, indoors salts, indoors organic, outdoor salts, and my oh my this plant has been so fantastic for me!

Super Heavy CBD strain with a wonderful rotten blueberry smell and taste. Love reaching for this one, which seems to be why it has been kept in my rotation.

Anyone that has some and is looking for top tier medicine, please run that plant you wont be disappointed!

cf5e634988b29a54e0a7459b9859d3d8715e9c7f_2_375x500
26ad27319a0e4bed2a0a5d003e49427fdd50203b_2_375x500
aae00abff3959a60afe9c454ce85c76e76e241e8_2_375x500

19 Likes

Its looking Bad Ass, Mate

2 Likes

I m so excited ,I think THCEEDs is sending me some . I m dying to grow anything with Blueberry .I d love to know the s ? s How tall, the yield outdoors , Is it easy to grow.? CBD content? I have so many questions…lol

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the post.

2 Likes

Yielded like crazy outdoors, really heavy feeder, loved the little spot in the sun it got last season. Probably got about half pound of good bud and a qp of larfy stuff that went into hash. Really easy to grow, extremely high cbd content and a wonderful musty blueberry taste, and it dumped pretty good if you are looking for using extracts. Made some temple balls using bubble bags and was really good medicine.

Just took down a plant I had growing on my back deck in a 3 gallon, probably about a couple ounces but I stripped the lowers constantly and it grew a couple large colas.

9 Likes

How is this @THCeed :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

I think that counts!

3 Likes

This is a Bud picture!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Its kinda dark and blurry… I am not sure it really shows any buds :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. Nice job.

3 Likes

6 Likes