Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Anyone else spend their formative years watching late night public access?

Best non animated show ever! Aye

14 Likes

The Red green show… watched this growing up

2 Likes

Before Red Green, it was him and his wife doing a comedy. Trying so hard to remember, without googling.
Good morning, everyone. Going to go have a look at my APHID farm and see how the breeding went last night. :weary: :disappointed: Hope things are the way I left them last night, all that I could see, were having their forever sleep.
Just remembered, it was called Smith and Smith

6 Likes

May they all be RIP 🪦 today!

1 Like

Going to go burn one and then have a look.

3 Likes

Smith and Smith never heard of it. No surprise being in the states. Was Smith and Smith any good? As good as public access can get I guess. How’s your army of aphids are the all done marching?

3 Likes

The show didn’t last long and he went on his own. So far, it looks like a bunch of dead soldiers. Gave all the rest a spray last night, as upon further inspection, they were everywhere. Nothing moving, as far as I can tell, but the sun doesn’t rise in there until 1:30. Then I will have a better look. I killed 1 in the tent too.

8 Likes

Get them you 🫵 big game hunter! :facepunch::+1:

IMG_4381

2 Likes

Well, doing this all morning paid off.

Thanks @jamMAKEcan , @JustANobody and no name on the other.

Close call, not sure, but this just made it through the rollers. Paper is ripped a bit.

17 Likes

Who sent that one? Me?

It is post marked Kansas.

Not I then

From Dorothy?

2 Likes

The question is did you like it? Because if you did not, it might go unclaimed…

Non machinable stamp on it and they send it through the rollers anyways. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That is exactly what I was pointing out.
Harrisonville

2 Likes

That is exactly why I don’t waste my time or money on them, USPS is a losing bet for sure.

2 Likes

You need to use a non-machinable stamp as well as clearly marking it “hand sort” in LARGE LETTERS and drop it off at the postal desk and inform them it is non-machinable so they can note it as such and place it in the manual sorting pile… if you just drop it into a mailbox it will be sent through the rollers

4 Likes

USPS is like a box of

4 Likes

“I REJECT your REALITY and SUBSTITUTE MY OWN!”

3 Likes