Beans for everyone (Part 2)

@THCeed

Dear sir…you are too fucking much. :kissing_heart:

There’s a lot of generous people on this board, but this guy with the Beans For Everyone (and he does mean EVERYONE) page is on another level.

So he mentions he made some CBD cream and I ask if I could maybe try some for my wife. Today I get a package, and I recognize the address, so I open it cause its probably the cream, right? Well, yes its the cream…+ weed, and hash, and more weed, and more hash, and keif, and oil, and seeds, and papers.

You’re too much! I don’t even know what to say. I love you! :grin:

50 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

It’s actually better than awesome! :laughing:

11 Likes

It is, my little brain doesn’t know a better word though! @THCeed is awesome

7 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/pSdvsfY9QfvchWc58
Describes perfectly!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, sounds like it made it to the right home. The cream is pretty strong so you don’t have to use a lot of it, at least the one marked strong is. I hope you and your wife enjoy. Happy Holidays

18 Likes

Well it’s certainly going to be even better than I expected! Can’t thank you enough. I think I’m wellin’ up here! Damn onions. :wink:

11 Likes

Wicked haul you legend !!!

onions are being cut over here

7 Likes

My bad. Pretty sure the red cap jar is the strong one. You can tell by looking at it, the darker the stronger.

4 Likes

Ok thanks…I’ll let her know. She went out and isn’t back yet.

1 Like

And for the rosin/kief, I usually just break a piece off and roll it between my fingers until it is about an inch long and the size of ink holder in a pen. I then just put right at the front burning part of the paper, but in the middle of the weed. burns great and quick to roll.

7 Likes

Happy Holiday’s

20 Likes

Dont quit the day job.

1 Like

I will tell my daughter that, you big meanie.

6 Likes

Haha. Just jealous here cause I rarely see snow.

2 Likes

How much snow :snowflake: did you get? :snowman::wind_face:

Very Nice. Excellent job on The snow man. The little snow we got is gone. We are supposed to have some measurable snow this weekend, freezing rain on Sunday and turning to snow Monday into Tuesday. Should be interesting and make for some long hours in the plow truck. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

I recall that method from many moons ago when I used to buy hash. Thanks again…and my neighbor thanks you too…he came over and I showed him and gave him a chunk and a blob of oil…he left whistling!

5 Likes

Hello @THCeed

Do you have a recipe for making this lotion/cream/balm ?

I can’t remember if I asked this already because I remember the original comment of this topic. Apologizes if I did already ask

(I’m applying my last jar of CBD lotion, my wife used to manage a CBD store and well they shut down I’m happy to say the stash lasted a couple years.)

2 Likes

I think thats a great Snow Man.
It looks a hell of a lot better then I do. :snowman: :snowflake:

3 Likes