Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Well I e been playing with aphids for a while I’ll make some up and see if I can see death take the little bugger lol.

Safer 5118-6 Insect Killing Soap Concentrate - Insecticidal Soap for Plants - Kills Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, Spider Mites, and More - OMRI Listed for Organic Use https://a.co/d/8TvLNE0
I’ve been using this In the past when I have issues. Works pretty good. Still have 2 bottles , haven’t had any issues lately :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: but have it just In case.

2 Likes

Safer’s 01-2022CAN Insecticidal Soap 500ml Concentrate Insect Killer - Kills Aphids, Mealybugs, Spider Mites, Whitefly, Soft Brown Scale, Psyllids, Rose Or Pear Slugs, Earwigs, and Elm Leafminer https://a.co/d/4IoHZT5

Here is the Canadian Amazon link, I forget I have it in my phone. I’ve used it a few times when I’ve been up visiting my mom in Manitoba :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

I sprayed them with Dawn soap last week, just about wiped out the plants, lots of dead leaves.

1 Like

Too much dish soap will do that. This stuff seems to be fairly gentle, it’s a potassium salt that breaks down the waxy coating on the bugs and dries them about

2 Likes

Aphids suck. Sprayed them with the insecticidal soap let them sit a bit and then I took my buckets into the bathtub and blasted the whole plant. Including root ball.

2 Likes

Lol yeah dish soap is too thick the plant can breath thru the leafs @THCeed .:joy:. I did that on a pepper plant for white flies and practically killed the plant. I will never use anything with dish soap and i dilute it…its better u get a product made for putting on leafs… Neem oil is pretty common

3 Likes

I did dilute it, did it’s damage though.

1 Like

Same results here.:joy:.:rofl:.

Breaks the surface tension and no longer repels it absorbs and causing suffocation ,water rinse can help get any residual off to keep from any further damage.

3 Likes

10! And thank you very much my friend and if it’s OK I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas !

look what the Easter Bunny sent me in the mail ! The 10 is my answer to how many pucks you filled

3 Likes

I was just going to say neem oil is highly recommended for getting rid of bugs !

2 Likes

I’ve used neem, I works ok. It stinks and is messy. If your gonna go that route use azamax , less mess and doesn’t have a lingering smell . I have used both and resorted back to the insecticidal soap. With neem you have to add a little dish soap to it so that it breaks surface tension of the leaves and is able to cling to the leaves instead of beading up and running off

2 Likes

Just want to thank the right person this time ! Since it does take alot of time and effort on the part of the people that send us seeds on the daily ! I don’t think it would be right on my part not to make it right . So I would like to thank @blowdout2269 for the Scarlet Grapes f2

13 Likes

That second plant is a beautiful specimen. Nice work mission :seedling:

2 Likes

I am making some Kief and come across a few beans. These make nice, tight, solid, furry little nugs. The strain is unknown. The plant grew last summer from a bean that dropped from the fall before. Anyone interested in a pack?
Pick a number between 1-50

20 Likes

23 is my pick haha

3 Likes

42 please and thanks

4 Likes

I’ll pick 33

2 Likes

I’ma pick #10 for Guy Lafleur… Aka The Flower
GHG!

6 Likes