Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Is @Budderton 's work landrace crosses? i’ve noticed alot of his strains do have old school genetics, which may sway me to pop them next in this grow journey lol ( like 3 months down the line XD )

2 Likes

I went on a quest to find a store near ya that has Safer’s BTK in stock to no avail.

I tries Connon Nurseries but their website is horrible.

I did see that Canadian tire has it is stock but they are just over an hour from ya ?

3 Likes

Yep, I get it from the local hardware store. It’s amazingly available in Canuckistan.

1 Like

I am seeing Weeks Home Hardware has the 3 in 1 garden spray not sure if that is as effective at BTK but…

1 Like

There are 2 within a half hour.

THANKS, Bro, I 'preciate the reference. ANYONE who wants to get their Gear “out there”, send 'em my way. Saves you time, Funds, and gives me something to do. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

How did this site end up with all the greatest members? :thinking:

12 Likes

I love that you are always so generous and amazingly kind! Thanks for beeeing here misterbee!

8 Likes

Because people here are great role models for the new folks.

9 Likes

What’s the active ingredient in btk?

3 Likes

I believe it’s a bacteria that gets ingested and then kills the host.

3 Likes

bacillus thuringiensis sp kurstaki. Basically a toxic nematode that kills only very specific insects. The syrphid flies and mealybuggers were fine after eating the carcasses.

5 Likes

Right on @THCeed . The " Beans for everyone " guy deserves a little something extra! Happy to see them land unscathed. I tried to include some things that might be useful for making seed and some interesting far sativa crosses. Tag me if you get any going so I can watch along. Happy hunting!!
:grin::v:

9 Likes

Hey @BeTheLight .I grow everything, but when it comes to making seed, I’m mostly staying away from the modern hype polys and instead trying work on foundations that’ll be good for making more seed with.
:v::canada:

7 Likes

I went to our Canadian Tire store and while we were looking for the stuff for the caterpillars, I found stuff by them for fleas and ticks and then I found this stuff.

Thanks buddy, you might have saved my grow. I should have just come here 2 weeks ago.

7 Likes

Right on brotha! Sounds like your works right up my alley then. Definitely running some budder in 2024 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will definitely talk to you before I drop them, thank you again.

3 Likes

Feel free to hit me up for info and insights into any of those crosses.

2 Likes

Is that the same as bt mosquito bits or not quite?
@thceed beans landed!

@THCeed :wink:
How am I supposed to send you surprise letters if you never out your return addy? Lol. Do you know how many people asked if I lived on high st in Beverly hills​:rofl::rofl::rofl: I only know the zip from that horrible show.
the israel what ever that makes it different isn’t it? @joecrowe

4 Likes

That’s right, they are a different sub species of nematode. I wonder if BTI would have any effect on them.

4 Likes