Beans for everyone (Part 2)

4 please and thanks for the chance!

1 Like

Are you tired of weighting things? :rofl:

4 Likes

I am working on that as we speak. :sweat_smile:
I want to make the bottom of my snowman.

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance! 22

37ā€¦ā€¦

Iā€™ll go with number 23

28ā€¦ Please and Thank You for the opportunity :pray: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Lots of newer members here, thatā€™s great to see.

6 Likes

9 ten characters

Umm Iā€™ll pick #27 hehee cā€™mon 27 lol. Thanks @THCeed .for your holiday spirit. Big shout out to you broskie

10 characters

Number #33 christ age

11 please :smiley:

Damn @THCeed , Iā€™ve been holding back a bit , to give others a chance :thinking::rofl:. I got a nice seed collection , but so many giveaways right now. Iā€™m not gonna lie. Iā€™m a seed addict, makes it real hard not to sign up. :joy::rofl: but I also try to run through everything I have. Min of 12 plants a grow and everyone is different strain. Unless breeding or testing Lol. Super secret baseball bat buds :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. Iā€™ll take number 46 because thatā€™s my age and seems like a good number , been a good year for me :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I will take that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 hopefully :crossed_fingers: for a win :1st_place_medal:! :sunglasses::facepunch::+1::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

One of these times, I am going to do this.

I know how you feel. I want, I want, I want.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pick #3. Told myself I was going to refrain from giveaways for a bit because I have an abundance of seeds as it is but baseball bat buds talked me into it and if youā€™ve seen @THCeed grow u know heā€™s not kidding. Good luck everyone. Thanks again @THCeed. U da man :facepunch:

4 Likes

I will choose #10. Thanks so much @THCeed

The addiction

The drink you couldnā€™t refuse. LOL

4 Likes

Lucky 14 please