Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I like having a variety, so I don’t get tolerant of one particular strain. Also gives me a chance to try different strains to see what I like and what I don’t , and which ones work best for the arthritis in my hands and elbows. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

#18 mates.

hello :slight_smile: I choose 8

Thanks for the chance @THCeed ! I am gonna try.
Lurk, I do… Building up to more interaction!
:christmas_tree: :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @THCeed, #9 please.

1. Oh yeah.

I’ll take 22. Thanks @THCeed!!!

1 Like

13 all day with you! If I win I’ll pass along!

How about #7. Thanks @THCeed for the chance.

1 Like

i’ll go with my lucky number #6

thanks for the opportunity @THCeed
appreciate you.

2 Likes

19 is my choice. Thanks for the opportunity @THCeed

Bruh i need a tutorial on how to make a hash ball ! Please! Lol

4 Likes

Check it out! :sunglasses::+1::wink::facepunch::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Although Frenchy is well known, I do believe he is old school. The real guy you want to talk to and our very own scientist is @JoeCrowe His thread is quest for unicorn gold.

3 Likes

Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

Thank You @RainToday it actually rained hard yesterday and then it rained seeds in my mailbox
:partying_face: :mailbox_with_mail: Once I got them going I’ll make sure to tag you along for the ride :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

11 Likes

The random number generator has spoken.

@methinksamiss good time to come out of the shadows.

11 Likes

Dam bro :sunglasses: that rocks 🪨, what a generous OG move by you 🫵 @RainToday! HELL YEAH, now that’s generosity in a big way! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::boom::fire::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne::confetti_ball: @methinksamiss on the win :trophy:, and again one of the most generous OG’S strikes :boom::zap::comet: again @THCeed thanks as always for the fun :star_struck: and the GR8 prizes you 🫵 continue to hand out! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::facepunch::joy::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

4 Likes