Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Are there any of my strains that you’ve seen in my giveaways that you like?

4 Likes

All of the above is the correct answer! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve seen so many things to make a stoner drool i honestly can’t keep up anymore and I’ve not been here that long so I think I’m in trouble! I’d have to go look. Or you can surprise me. I love the weed, love the beans and giveaways but I’m collecting people. I’ll be appreciative of anything you send. It’s hard for me to not like a plant! Thanks again!

8 Likes

Yes this is the correct answer. I’d have lost that one for sure. I thought he was asking what I’d like. But my reading comprehension failed me on that one!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If you’re in this thread, you already know THCeed creates magic.

Surprise is a wise choice.

3 Likes

between the two of you from what i can tell, could possibly open a farm of what strains i have seen popping around…you guys are absolutely legends here…and so happy that you guys trade the way you do…i will be here doing the same, as soon as i can organize whats about to start…i will try and offer seeds to all as you guys do, and will want to be a part of the give back community as well…right now…i am on the learning end, and really appreciate anyone sending me seeds to grow.i have a couple seeds in for my grow journal, and look forward to more…thank you guys @NDNCHILD @THCeed @CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior yu guys have all had my back, and thank you

7 Likes

It’s like an extra bonus on top of everything else!

2 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological @FeloniousMonk @killabud please PM me your info. Thanks.

6 Likes

Congratulations on the sweet THCeed win @RatsboggleBiological, @FeloniousMonk, and @killabud. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very generous OG’s around here.:green_heart:

2 Likes

@THCeed

The leaf is a baby
Lennon

7 Likes

I like it. She will come along for you. Almost 3 months left. Mine in the garden, look like they are starting their second week of flower.

4 Likes

Happy fourth of July oh shit I mean Canada day damn it that was a couple days ago as well. Damn it I guess I’ll go get high at this point!:rofl:

Edit: is all your mystery mix fems or just the flip for fourth giveaway?

2 Likes

I have mystery mix fems and lots of mystery mix regs.

3 Likes

26 of them

LOL Keep reading my friend.

1 Like

I think THCeed is trying to say, you need to up your status by reading and responding to thread’s before you’ll start receiving freebies. It won’t be too long your going to be swimming in cannabis seeds lol. I personally will contribute to your stash, mine is overflowing and im making some fem seeds this year.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ok just saw mystery fems and I got mystery mix making sure I didn’t miss something is all. Thanks for the 411

1 Like

Dude or dudette. They are correct. I finally rolled in here what like 3-4 months ago? If that? I’m about to giveaway some of the seeds I’ve won I have so many now lol.

4 Likes

Ready set go

@DirtMcGirrt Always open to new beans 🫘

3 Likes