Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Just closed out my first year of growing so I’m a pig in shit getting my first free seeds from this place too.

4 Likes

Everyone remembers their first time :wink:
getting seeds from a generous member, that is!

11 Likes

You want to try some Molokia Frost? I can send you a pack. Message me your safe address.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Actually what I was referring to, is that contest was over a couple of days ago. lol
Keep reading meant to get up to today and see that that prize was won.

4 Likes

Should be quite the variety.

Sorry I didn’t mean to put words in your mouth lol. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

There’s still truth in your words I believe. I’m starting to realize I may have made the greatest most wonderful mistake of my life!:rofl: I’m for sure gonna need a bigger tent!
Overgrow my house with Love! Coming for the world next! :green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Not an issue.

2 Likes

A leaf off my Purple Freak

She is pushing 9 feet already. And they get some juicing this weekend.

17 Likes

Big thanks going out to @darkillusion for the beans.

You Raggae Brother.

30 Likes

Your US22 (both of them) are doing really well. Here is a shot of a large Fan leaf @THCeed

Can you please help steer me towards the insect that has eaten into each of these leaves?

I will take a picture of the underside, within the hour.

10 Likes

6 Likes

I wouldn’t sweat a few holes in the leaves.
Just my opinion, it’s part of outdoor growing. Won’t hurt the plant in any way. It will grow more leaves. Unless insects are totally stripping leaves, then it’s time for action :clapper:

8 Likes

Thanks @tuned for the “relax”

I did follow-through and look a little closer, just now

Definite edge assault on some inside leafs. Undersides are clear.

Yellow Sticky Pad will be the first line.

5 Likes

Looks like leaf hoper damage. If it’s hot and humid those little buggers thrive. Spinosad will help knock them down.

2 Likes

Caterpillars, too. Thuricide for those suckers. Should be able to spray both like day after the other.

No need for poison, grow field vetch next to your cannabis, or inside the same pot, beans fix nitrogen, any unwanted insects much prefer that and will leave the cannabis alone.
Turn enemies into friends by providing habitat and food.
Companion crops FTW.

Additionally you can install bird and bat houses, they will keep your garden free from all kinds of unwanted insects since it’s their primary food source.

6 Likes

Bt also works which is organic.

They can have as many sucker leaves as they want. I have all kinds of critters on mine. Predators and prey. The plants are big enough that they can handle it. Don’t fret.

7 Likes