Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Purple Freak 9’4"

LSGTK 8’6"

Pina Cheese just under 8’

The Purple Freak and Pina Cheese are new strains this year and look like they might be keepers.

24 Likes

Most people dream of having plants that size at harvest. Heck of a grow my friend!

6 Likes

The LSGTK looks to be starting its second week of flower.

3 Likes

They are called nightmares when it comes to trim jail time lol.

5 Likes

Nice trees @THCeed, looking forward to seeing the buds stack up on them.:green_heart:

2 Likes

So am I Brother, so am I.

1 Like

I’m really impressed with the 2 new crosses.

1 Like

My daughter and SIL stole my 22P (is that the name?)…lol. I’ll get a pick of it next time I’m over there

2 Likes

Here’s my LSGTK nearing 6 ft

11 Likes

Ahhh, my “22” series. Please send a pic when possible.

1 Like

I told my SIL to grab plants from the backyard when he was ready to put them in the ground. I started some for several people and he gave me a list of ones he wanted, but somehow ended up with the only fem of that and had it in the ground before I noticed it was even gone.

I told him he owes me the top bud off it! :grin:

5 Likes

Damn, you got robbed! :rofl:

1 Like

I know where he lives…and I own a black balaclava!

1 Like

Don’t really want to know why…
Skiing, right?

1 Like

Ya, skiing. Ya, that’s what it’s for! :laughing:

2 Likes

Gave them a feeding today, should be a good week coming.

Purple Freak is in the lead, followed by a close second with the London Double Pound Cake and the Pina Cheese very close.
Depending on the stretch, it’s hard to tell at this stage who will be the tallest.
Wish I knew how to set up a voting thingy. Lol

13 Likes

This should help put things to scale.

21 Likes

Wow. What a forest. Awesome skillz @THCeed

2 Likes

If you do it often enough, you have to get lucky sometimes.

4 Likes

Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn occasionally! :rofl::rofl:. Can’t say it enough wow! Looks like the startings of a Christmas tree farm all nice rows and everything. In the last pic what’s that tall skinny guy in the bucket on the round table? How about the little guy next to it? I guess I just can’t see the forest from the weeds!:rofl:

2 Likes