Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Well, that and the rest of the world…other than Myanmar and Liberia.

3 Likes

You’re doing that plant splitting in half trick…you sonofabitch! :grin:

5 Likes

Damn, dude. Just shoved it right in huh?

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Good work doctor let’s move on to something else.

The Purple Freak has hit 10 feet.

21 Likes

Ok, I didn’t expect that.
I thought you were going to attempt grafting.

2 Likes

1 Like

So is that a way to kinda top(turn one stalk into two I said kinda like) then last to open up and create each node on the horizontal in a new top?

1 Like

Checking to see if this works.8127fbb38cb08333179a00409bb2afe0
Did I just learn something or was it an accident?

4 Likes

I’m guessing by what cp said that this is not a new idea just maybe not one you have tried? Or maybe you have thinking you might have tried it on a smaller or inside plant. I wouldn’t think you’d try this untested on one of your main plants. So I saw some of those are in buckets, how many are in ground and how many in buckets. You said 53 right or 57 :thinking: is how many you can grow.

3 Likes

CP said that I think because I told @Tracker to do it. I had a buddy that used to do it.
Just those 3 are in a pot. They grew wild from last year so I saved their lives. I am allowed 29 outdoors.

5 Likes

Where did I get 53 from then?🤦:rofl::rofl: Damn stoners

2 Likes

If I grow outside and inside, but not at the same time, the amount is different.
Both 29 outdoor/ 110 indoor
Just outside no indoor 57
Just indoor no outdoor I think 157. I would have to check on exact numbers, but that is how it works.

4 Likes

Wow, you actually did it!
download.jpeg-6
Wonder if @Tracker is brave enough. :rofl:

2 Likes

My garden needs more attention. I’ve been busy and neglecting to install trellis and clean up the lower foliage.

3 Likes

I feel the same. I’m basically neglecting these seed plants, except for water. Total cruise control. I want the beans, wanna get the space cleaned up, then I wanna run some real plants! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wreckage Master Bastard contest coming soon.
After the outdoor grow.

16 Likes

@THCeed that’s pretty wild like you said I wasn’t expecting that. Whats the purpose for this tho some form of high stress training to achieve more tops?

2 Likes

Just fooling around, but should end up with lots of foot long colas.

4 Likes