Beans for everyone (Part 2)

images (16)

5 Likes

Oh I’m entertained! :crazy_face:

You said early fall for WMBK grow, right?

2 Likes

We are all watching now :eyes:!

1 Like

@mobilly it’s to increase terp and resin products with hst for that time.

4 Likes

It would be just my luck, if I did that, to end up with four days of nanners galore!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

4 Likes

My thoughts on all the quick pre harvest resin production methods is it may well work as the plants natural defense but doesn’t the resin need to mature to be beneficial to me? Are there more cannabinoids produced other than the big ones that are mature enough right away to be useful? Maybe flavonoids? I just don’t know enough about the science. Is it a bag appeal thing?

1 Like

@THCeed , bro, besides your amazing generosity and professor level knowledge of growing, I continue to be impressed with you as a person and top OGr. There seems to always be something new and cool on your thread, and I just decided I’d drop some props where they are so well deserved.
The LSW you blessed me with is just an amazing seed, and seems to want to continue to do the ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ thing. Maybe one day I will climb up and find a giant, if I do, I’ll steal some seeds from his stash and hook you up.
Or perhaps you already have those beans

hands-on-my-chin-jason-hayes

7 Likes

Tricking mother nature seems like something I want no parts of. She scary.

3 Likes

Don’t be scared, lol
Take control, I mean like pinning an aggressive dog to the ground by his neck kind of control.
There can only be one in charge, that’s you.

3 Likes

Always 1 Cheese plant that insists on staying light green in a forest of green giants.

A couple of big ants moved into the stalk home. Lol.
They should keep the pests out of the wound.

There is some dark growth on some of the new shoots.

Anyone ever see this?

9 Likes

I think you made her mad bro. :open_mouth:

Do you remember the old “drive a spike into the trunk” before harvest thing also?

2 Likes

stressed her so hard she’s showin’ purple bruises. Looks like purpling at least.

1 Like

Thanks Brother, I appreciate the kind words.

Got you fooled too. EH?

5 Likes

Got these in the mail. Happy Birthday to me.

Big thanks to @BudWhisperer and @Uprangewilly
You guys Raggae

16 Likes

Awesome, i think you’ll do a much better Blue Kush grow than i could.

1 Like

Not to belittle your skills

But, have you seen the small forest in his yard ?
I’d say he will. :rofl:

5 Likes

Well
 cheese is usually yellow isn’t it?

2 Likes

Damn you gave her a black eye.:joy:

3 Likes

Good morning.

A little eye candy to start the day.

23 Likes

So I bet I’m not the only one that walks out to check out the garden, in the buff and scratchin’ my junk. Just a pre coffee peek. Before the first daily full inspection

8 Likes