Beans for everyone (Part 2)

A well deserved reputation for international innovation.

1 Like

@THCeed - not only was I at my daughters, but I even remembered to take a photo or two…

22P

LSGTK

12 Likes

Very nice. The LSGTK seems to be chugging along.
Did the 22P sex yet?

1 Like

I did that months ago inside

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_0431.jpeg…
@THCeed your baby’s

1 Like

You have to let it finish uploading before posting

6 Likes

Quick update on my patient.
Recovering well from the surgery, all branches are starting to turn up.

19 Likes

So amazing, plant is bouncing right back into shape. Unbelievable :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

It’s pretty incredible how resilient plants can be! Cut a person right down the middle like that, donezo :laughing:

Thanks @THCeed ! What’s the ?WM BK?Been trying to figure it out for the last 20 minutes? Trying my hands at the advanced search and still couldn’t figure it out. Something x banana kush?

8 Likes

That is the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush. Competition coming this fall.

6 Likes

That makes ALL of the sense and I’m dumb :roll_eyes:. I remember seeing you talk about the competition several times recently. You got a thread with specifics yet, or just planting it in everyone’s mind so far?

The little scribble near the w made me think I was missing a letter

2 Likes

What would be the point at that time?

2 Likes

@THCeed ,
I’m looking forward to it bro! Planning around it in fact.
:+1:t4:

1 Like

So at first I thought @THCeed was going for a new reversal technique. I’ve heard it’s done similarly in humans. I realized it was something different when he didn’t start tucking anything back in.
Back in the day most stalk splitting wasn’t done all the way in two. @MoBilly. Most would usually drive a nail or something copper through the stalk much like the first pic in this procedure but lower. Sometimes just a split was made and held open with some twigs. It was done close to harvest as it was thought the stress reaction increased resin production as a defense mechanism. I know the next question. Im not really sure. Those that did it swore by it but I usually had enough trying to attack my plants out there without me adding to their fear.:joy: So I was never much into it. Times have changed. If I had @THCeed‘s spread I’d probably become a mad scientist too!

7 Likes

Sure fun to watch though. lol

3 Likes

I’m just trying to keep everyone entertained. Lol

9 Likes

Got my attention! :wink:

2 Likes