Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Probably could make a didgeridoo out that main stalk if it gets any bigger. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Beautiful Garden!

5 Likes

Hell yea,THceed! Looks like itā€™s going to be a great plant!

3 Likes

Yeah for real, you got a Louisville Nugger there

7 Likes

Nice tree trunk!
Thatā€™s a strong grower.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget about the bat sized buds sheā€™s gonna make !

4 Likes

Neighbor sent me these photos.

I guess this is what the crow sees.

38 Likes

12 Likes

I donā€™t like the looks of that crow. Lol

6 Likes

send me the small branch on the very bottom left sideā€¦middleā€¦that one looks like a good smokerā€¦lololol

5 Likes

You will have to ask them.

3 Likes

You will have to clean it yourself. LOL

3 Likes

brother , i would take that jail sentence of trimming, just to knowā€¦lolololol, btw i love the simpsones crow aboveā€¦thats awesome manā€¦i am just amazed at some of these grows, ā€¦i either need to have someone dial my shit in with me, or i am still just wingin it with some of my successful plantslol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s excellent drone footage. Something to be proud of. You should get a large print and frame it. :wink:

7 Likes

Pretty sure hes been puffin on your nuggins dude

2 Likes

I knew it.

2 Likes

lol
digging your profile pic. my nickname was bort for many years. ahhh what a great episode, makes me laugh thinking about it https://youtu.be/Crtwv3vy7Dk

2 Likes

Very symmetrical. Lol

3 Likes

Good morning fellow members.
Have a great Monday.

9 Likes

Youā€™ve DEFINITELY got one hell of a garden going there!!! Iā€™d loath trimming though, seems like it would take weeks to get them chopped and trimmed!!! Too bad your in Canuckada, otherwise Iā€™d pop over with my Centurion Tabletop, and run thru some of them in record time for ya!!!

4 Likes

I would not only accept your offer I would also pay your gas LOL

5 Likes