Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Funny how not too long ago a drone buzzing your crops would have given you a heart attack.

7 Likes

So, @THCeed , I have two plants labeled Lennon SkyWalker, but one looks like your LSWGTK, possible a seed slipped in? The LSWGTK has a very specific kind of shooty branching. The LSW is just like a Kissy Krissy blow up doll. She just blows the eff upā€¦ Pics later. Iā€™m beat right now.
Ps Iā€™m gonna supercrop the one I think is the LSWGTKā€¦

4 Likes

I planted 2 of the lswgtk gems in the same hole by accident, but I expected one to choke the other out. It didnā€™t, and now I have 2 semi thin plants fighting for light and nutes haha. I kept them in 1gal pots due to reviews of them getting big, and Iā€™m glad I did, they are as tall as the ones in the 3 gals! Good thing is that they are finishing faster than anything else in the tent :tent::grinning:

3 Likes

Are you planning to make a walking stick out of that? Iā€™ve seen some absolutely beautiful canes and walking sticks made from those kinds of trees!

7 Likes

i would buy oneā€¦lol

4 Likes

Wood for smoking meat. Get high while you eat. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

have done that, works well, if your a ā€œsmokerā€ smoking while your smoking,ā€¦that becomes the best wayā€¦smokers choice of courseā€¦

4 Likes

@THCeed good morning bud
The cheese cbd than you gave me are 15:1 or 15:5 ?

2 Likes

I am not near talented enough for that.

1 Like

I have a picture of that in the BBQ thread.

1 Like

The Cheese was a regular strain and I crossed it with Blueberry CBD 15:1 If you are referring to the Blueberry Cheese CBD.
I do not have straight Cheese CBD

1 Like

Humā€¦
Copy that bud.
The cheese are just cheese photo and the blueberry are cbd.
Perfect.
i already think both are cbd.
Thanks for the support @THCeed

1 Like

It might be worth a try. lol

18 Likes

I think I remember last year @JohnnyPotseed was saying he had 1 or 2 of them.

3 Likes

I want one!

1 Like

I think @Bobgrows made one last year. Theyā€™re cool as fu@k, Iā€™m gonna need one one of these days.:green_heart:

4 Likes

I thought about buying one but I want mine to be one I grew. You guys may not believe it but my walking stick is a shepherdā€™s crook. :slight_smile: I have three of them. Two different sizes. So I can wait until I grow mine. :+1:

I will have 2 dozen of them ready to go in October, first come first serve.

9 Likes

I checked. Dang! They are proud of those sticks! You better have a nest egg to dig into if you want to buy one online.
:astonished:

2 Likes

I will give them up for free.

6 Likes