Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I missed all the context except for the word “free.”

6 Likes

That would be cool. The border folk may not feel all warm and fuzzy about it though. lol

2 Likes

Can they ship across the border?

3 Likes

:thinking: I wonder. It’s just stalk.

2 Likes

A few of these will be from the London Double Pound Cake.

3 Likes

I’m also curious. Seems much like a novelty item, and also contains no THC. :thinking:

The ones I have aren’t ganja stalks. They’re from small trees my sons find in the woods, that wild vines have grown up around and choked em out. The Ganja stalk walking sticks look nice though.
@blowdout2269 the stalks DO have THC in them, cuz.

9 Likes

Really? I was under the impression that leaves contained none. So, I kinda assumed the same for stalk matter. Boy I love being wrong! :joy:

3 Likes

Leaves also contain THC, cuz.
You can verify this in a simple test. Take a couple big fan leaves, let em dry, crush up and roll em, smoke and see! lol Or if you don’t want to wait, put em into the toaster oven or regular oven, on low until dry.

6 Likes

Double whammy!
[leaves the room with tail between legs]
:rofl:

4 Likes

Many people make oil/hash etc out of leaves. :+1:

3 Likes

Naw, I hear folks say that often, cuz. lol Not your fault if you just didn’t know. but way back in the stoneage days, (50s-early 60s)we used to just smoke all of it. Nowadays the bud is all folks go for! lol
When Rose got preggers with our first son in 84, that was when i moved to indoor growing. We took a single plant with us all over the country for a couple years in a hidden grow space middle of trailer/skylight. Let it veg for over 2 years before we could grow more. We’d pull a single 13 finger leaf off, dry it and crush/smoke it. Get F’up every time.

6 Likes

Oil and butter, we’ve made from leaves/trim. But never made hash from em.

Scratch that, lol trim we have made hash from. Just not fan leaf only

lol stoned AF and not thinking… that’s my story n I’m sticking to it!

8 Likes

Ok but y’all are talking leaves from a dried plant though. Fresh leaves from a vegetative plant have been found to contain only trace amounts(.1-0.3% THC).
Or am I still crazy? Lol.

2 Likes

loll still crazy, cuz. Read back over what I said … we’d pull a big leaf off a VEGGING plant ,dry it and smoke it… get F’up every time. I’m waiting for the connoisseur nerds to pop in with the ‘lightweight’ comments now, lol we’re not and haven’t been, lightweights, ever, to my knowledge! lol Trace amounts won’t do it.

I’m sure that different strains will have different amounts of THC in the leaves.
BUT, I’ll bet you if you try the experiment I told you, you’ll find you can get a decent buzz.

7 Likes

That blowdout2269 guy is crazy. :crazy_face: :joy:

4 Likes

Damn you all. I shoulda left before I’d swallowed the ankle too…

4 Likes

Hey, now ya know. So consider it a learning conversation, cuz!
Also, in my own defense… I was ‘tagged’ into this thread & following conversation. Saw something that wasn’t right and said something to correct it, is all. lol

5 Likes

We love it. The Elder Statesman….I have learned much just from following. I kinda hang around here ya know.

4 Likes

lol Yep, you’re around often, cuz. I learned a lot at a younger age than many, but still learn more all the time. It’s just something we do, as we go, we learn.

5 Likes