Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Just a sign off… You’ll understand after a couple of dibs, guesses, trivia nights… This place is magical, and it has the dust as well :seedling:

3 Likes

Just about anything you threw out there worked. My favourite lure of the week was a gold cyclops by Mepps. When I lost that, I went to the silver cyclops. Also liked my gold Cotton Cordell. There were tons of Walleye between 20-24 inches and Pike between 26-36 inches and I mean tons. We were on the Albany River on Abazotikichaun Lake. It can be googled.

7 Likes

Ahh the cotton Cordell…lipless?
I’ll have to check out the cyclops !
Deff had to be one hell of a time that’s for sure
Don’t wanna use no rubbers with all them toothy bastards lol …shredded probably

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

That was fun
… THANK YOU and congratulations to the winners

1 Like

7 and 3/4!..oh wait…
:crazy_face:

Welcome back @THCeed. Sounds like you had a great trip. Lucky you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hopefully someone scored a “Touchdown”!?

10 Likes

Them whalleys like it deep, good ol trusty red devil is my go to when noting else works.
Zarra spook for top water in Nothern Ontario , incredible pike boiling up the water, bass jumping, but you just gotta watch out for seagulls and loons honing in :rofl: kaakaww. Ahhh good ol fun times at Lake Kawigamoog

Congrats, @donuchee , @LzBoy , @freed111 , @Conitl , @hashplants ! Looks like a hell of a time and a great game for the return, plus beautiful garden pictures @THCeed !
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

@Coffin_Dodger you’d be suprised how little my brain can make sense of most things :joy::raised_hands: but hopefully I am around that long in that case as I’ll get to spend time with you amazing people for longer even just learning the ropes, but nice meeting you too hopefully we do cross paths again and sorry for such a late response!

2 Likes

They aren’t? Then what is the cudgel they wield for exactly? :grin:

1 Like

Not lipless.
The Cyclops is my favorite ice fishing lure for jigging up just about any kind of fish. I thought I would try it up there and it was the fishes favorite too.

4 Likes

Thanks for these.

I use chartreuse Cyclops salmon fishing quite often. Simple but effective.

1 Like

Anyone interested in about 5000-10000 free beans?

15 Likes

6 Likes

Ok. You have to come and sweep my garage floor. Whatever you find is yours. Lol

19 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sob:

9 Likes

I knew I could count on somebody thank you for stepping up to the plate.
I love it.

2 Likes

1 Like