Beans for everyone (Part 2)

one guess only

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Sadharbour, great place to gain both knowledge and beans.
May I suggest you giving this a read over if you havenā€™t yet.
When you are able to edit postsā€¦ Grow dem beans growchacho :seedling:

4 Likes

Great suggestion.

3 Likes

You forgot to send me that addy bro! :crazy_face: @THCeed
The man is so busy giving away beans Iā€™m having trouble sending him a few! :slightly_smiling_face: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶

7 Likes

12 please for my pick. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while. Iā€™ll go with 14 :+1::+1::v:

Iā€™m going to go with 8

@THCeed thank you for allowing me join such a lovely family!

1 Like

@MoBilly only one Iā€™ve ever felt the need to download! And by the way it seems so far Iā€™m sure your prediction of it being the last Iā€™ll need is sure to be true

1 Like

@LzBoy will definitely be giving that a read over in the morning when my brains a bit more active, thank you for the suggestion! But Iā€™m a bit high and donā€™t quite understand the last part of your reply is that a sign off or just something Iā€™m not getting? :joy::seedling:

3 Likes

DIBS ON TOP OF DIBS!!! Well done, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome home, @Sadharbour69 . Thisā€™ll mostly all make sense to you shortly if you stick aroundā€¦ mostly. Hahaha. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find plenty of great folks, great advice, and best of all, plenty of killer genetics. Donā€™t hesitate to ask questions. That ainā€™t frowned on in the slightest. Damn glad to meet ya!
Hope we cross paths again, and stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

This place is like a growing college where all the professors feel success when they see you succeed. They are not into wielding knowledge as a cudgel in order to feel superior. There are forums where thatā€™s how it seems. When you run into some new problem, the answer is normally a couple of posts away. If your friend canā€™t help they will normally be able to find somebody that has dealt with it before.
Enjoy and hope to see you around.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

8 Likes

Ok. Sorry about being late. Kids are first.
@freed111 and @Conitl are the winners.
Welcome aboard @Conitl. This might be one of your first wins.
Send me your deets guys.

14 Likes

Soo. Not 77. ? Lol

3 Likes

Congrats @freed111 and @Conitl!

4 Likes

lol. Sure, what the hell.

3 Likes

Lotta nice walleye there !

2 Likes

It was incredible.

2 Likes