Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Good morning, Growmies. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy.

Here fishy, fishy, fishy.
Have a smokin one.

33 Likes

GM tight lines hope you all have a great day

4 Likes

Hope you had a great day fishing, views look amazing - thanks for keeping us updated and jealous - lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

4 Likes

Basteredā€¦ And I mean that in the nicest way :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Same place as last year?

4 Likes

Yes, my momā€™s trailer park/campground. North shore of Lake Huron at the mouth of the Spanish River.

A couple of babies. For now, I am one of the nicest predators they have met. And another catfish.

Uploading: 20240807_100028.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20240807_102741.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20240807_110847.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20240807_111235.jpgā€¦

11 Likes

I didnā€™t think to take a picture, but I had a puck each of Freak Show and WMBK show up in my mailbox the other day.
Thank you @THCeed , I just think that is so cool that you randomly send seeds out like that.
I sure enjoyed the surprise!

14 Likes

Thatā€™s better.

26 Likes

I am sitting at work wishing I was where you are.

3 Likes

I am most likely heading to Floridaā€™s this weekend to hit the gulf coast for some saltwater fishing

7 Likes

Now, whoā€™s teasing who?

11 Likes

Beans landed! Thanks man!

14 Likes

Right on. Thanks for posting.
Made it back home and took some pictures that I will post shortly. Being away for 10 days sure has dramatic changes this time of year. Time to give away some beans.
FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW to the first person who guesses the tallest plant in my garden so far. 1 guess per turn, guess as often as you like. Answer will be in inches. GOOD LUCK

13 Likes

I saythe LSGTK or whatever the letters are. Oh falk 91ā€

2 Likes

83" is my guess

3 Likes

They are a bit taller than that.

2 Likes

112 inches is my guess

2 Likes

Good to hear you and the fam made it home safe and sound. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

2 Likes

112 inches is pretty big, really big, but not big enough.

3 Likes

Thanks Brother. Back to the grind tomorrow.

1 Like

134 inches!!!

2 Likes