Beans for everyone (Part 4)

The weed Chia

2 Likes

Lol so true! If people looking for seeds Iā€™ll ask if they care if random mystery seeds! Itā€™s better than just tossing them imo!:+1:

4 Likes

Not too bad for the middle of August.

Maybe 2 weeks to go. Time to start checking trichomes next weekend.

39 Likes

You reckon youre gonna beat last years total? Look great.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so. Last year I had two strains that gave me just under 3 lb per plant, I had two plants of each strain. This girl sure is getting some big colas on her, should be a good pull. Iā€™d be happy with 2 lb from her.

8 Likes

can i send my deets :laughing:

i would do two pieces of that carpet some mighty justice for youā€¦ :pray: :green_heart:

my grow is def 2-3 weeks ahead of normal.

the plants and your garden are rocken!

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t be disappointed, that I can guarantee.
Thanks, but I Reggae. :laughing:

4 Likes

you are right i should of said the garden is Jammin

4 Likes

Very nice garden this year @THCeed, those buds are very impressive. Becareful walking around them clubs, one snaps off and your too close might take you outā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Man 3lbs per plant would last me dang near a year.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s about all I can come up with using that site, and my tablet. Iā€™m sure there are folks out there who could do something with the 2 pics in Photoshop or something but thats above my pay grade. Or knowledge. Sry.

3 Likes

What strain is this one matey looks awesome.cheers Bob

10 Likes

Very nice but bonsai pot doesnā€™t quite fit in ā€¦if it can be replaced with earth with seedlings sprouting up around it might look better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Stupid free Ai pic generator canā€™t do a dna stem

5 Likes

I like what you did. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is awesome. Can we add to it?

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Houston, we have problems.

She looks to me like she is ending 3rd week of flower, just a guess.

22 Likes