Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Looks like you’ve gone into lay over mode now what strings from hell?

3 Likes

Yeah, how do you tie up a 13’ tall plant? I haven’t seen stakes that tall at the dollar store yet, lol

6 Likes

I used 6 footers cable tied to each other last year when one of this SOBs LSGTK hit 11 feet. :rofl:

10 Likes

You need some go go gadget poles, them extendose! Maybe I should patent that idea. Poles that reach to the heavens for the outdoor grower. If your growing outside and your not using extendos, what are you even doing bro! I just came up with the product, the target customer, and a slogan. All while making tortillas from scratch with. Little of that special oil.

6 Likes

Sounds like a little bit of electric lettuce might have been involved LOL

7 Likes

Ah, the great outdoors!

5 Likes

Not an easy tast. I think it’s fair that somebody should mention about the mosquitoes in the jungle and the bugs and the mosquitoes, did I mention mosquitoes, damn. Part 1 done.

27 Likes

A little help with some netting.

This thing is an absolute Beast

31 Likes

I see your making good use of the red green tape !

6 Likes

Ahh, good call on the netting.

Are you able to get any smells off them yet?

2 Likes

Impressive engineering :grin::metal:

And then you’re on top of a 6’ ladder, attaching it, right on man, that’s dedication :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

They smell incredible. As you walk through the flowering ones, the scent sticks to your arms. A couple of them are moving right along.

The Super Skunk are super skunky.

The Lemon Skunk is also starting to smell.

34 Likes

Wow man, those are all freakin beasts! The buds are, and are going to be insane!

Lol, I’m looking at my lil 2" grinder in my hand and it just doesn’t seem up to the task, for any of those, haha.

3 Likes

You aren’t wrong.
I might have to get an electric trimmer.

9 Likes

@THCeed damn your plants are farther along than mine! :heart:

The only plant I have outside with nugs like yours is in the compost heap and gets the most shade.

10 Likes

Boy thats an understatemnt.

5 Likes

Home Depot has options, hahaha :grin::metal:

5 Likes

You are going to need a few Oompa Loompas when it comes harvest time with some tall ladders 🪜! :crazy_face::blush::wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5816
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Or you could always call some superheroes on stilts - lol
stilts :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking amazing brother. :ok_hand:

5 Likes