Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Thanks for sharing your hard work @THCeed …beautiful photos

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m anxious to see them finish.

9 Likes

The plant pictured with the double ladders is only at about 5 weeks of flower. Still a few weeks to go.

11 Likes

Looking great matey .how’s the freakshow looking ?

2 Likes

Super interested if you figure out what the early budder is. You have much nicer weather where you are but over here by the mountains in AB, we get a short short season and limits outdoor drastically. To the point that I havent done it in many many many years because to get a decent crop, you have to do light dep or run autos. Would be super interested to try something that actually finished late aug, early sept, that looks like something of your monster. Absolutely fabulous work mate on the garden of wonder, makes this old timer jelly of what your able to do outdoor in Canada. All the best with the mountain of harvesting and trim jail, if I was closer Id offer a hand. Much respect mate, your most reggae :v:

15 Likes

I will get some pictures up today.

6 Likes

Early budder indeed! All my plants but for 1 in the compost heap are telling me October or go fuck yourself. :rofl:

My tumbler came in on Friday and it’s pretty solid all things considered; did yours come in yet?

I still have my Nepali Watermelon Hashplant chaff to sift through so looks like I’ll have crushed flower to test and for the bud test I’ve got some jars of 2+ year old material that’s now too harsh to smoke.

Only thing is I want my basement colder before I start running.

8 Likes

Congrats on the trees dude :fire:.
Courage for the manicure :rofl: :scissors:
See you

3 Likes

I’m feeling for him with all that trimming he has ahead. Have my fingers aching just thinking about it :sob: @Orange.bud

3 Likes

I have a couple of 16" bar Stihl chainsaws. Gas powered of course.
I would put on full safety gear including a hard hat with ear muffs and face shield, a pair of steel toed boots, kevlar chaps and gloves, and fire up one of those bad boys.

I would then notch the one closest to open space. Make the notch on the side you want it to fall. Then compete the cut from the opposite side just below the notched cut. Holler Timber as she gets ready to fall
so that small children or buses will not be hurt.

Once they’ve toppled, you can fine tune with more cuts of the chain
saw to make them into liftable sized pieces. Happy trim time. I can almost feel the trim cramps.

Short of a chainsaw, you could hire a team of beavers to help. Cheap labor and they do a good job.

11 Likes

Here are the Freakshow.

They look to be about 10 days into flower, of course this is just a guess.

41 Likes

Just about blew a nut carrying this to the garage.

Huge colas.

45 Likes

I need those.

2 Likes

The machine is in. @Pigeonman

Ran some stuff through it. I got a small containers worth. So, I saved the trimmings and ran it through my bubble hash mixer.

And got this. :scream:

42 Likes

Fabulous work mate :clap:

harvest-cannabis

16 Likes

NICE!!!

How much you cram in there? Did you freeze in advance before tumbling? Was it broken up or solid buds?

I got the Nepali Watermelon Hashplant chaff in the freezer.

9 Likes

Whhaaattttt…those freakshows are massive!!!

I wish i could grow outdoors!!

3 Likes

Damn matey you grow some beautiful plants great job…we are about 1 month away from starting down here

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

THCeed, a couple years from now…

33 Likes

What we can’t see in the last picture is @THCeed laying down under the chute ready for the magic to come raining on down.

:wink:

6 Likes