Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Maybe hes still using it to sift seeds? :grin:

3 Likes

23f9446e-17b6-4be6-890b-72450d719cdb_text

tumblr_lpy5dt46tq1qil6hqo1_500

8 Likes

So what’s the process then @THCeed?
just strip everything off and Chuck it in the separator?
then into the mixer, and through bubble bags?
I’d like to do some hash with what I grew outside.
Amazing work getting it to flower so early :ok_hand:

4 Likes

About half a tote bin. It froze sitting in the shop all last winter. It was trimmings from my garbage.

7 Likes

Ahhh, thought it was from that fresh cut. Nice haul :+1:

2 Likes

Some babies inside. These will be from an early pollinating male. @Wizdom your name will be on the first pack. Should be decent beans, with the early budding trait. Pulled it yesterday, trichomes were about 5° golden, the rest are opaque.

34 Likes

You sir are a Legend. Thank you :blush: Will be doing an experiment outside next year because of you. This years experiment, I was a little late when I had the thought and the guerrilla plots didnt do too well. Next year Ill plan a little better :sweat_smile: Want to try and make some seed that will actually flower out here with our weather.

All the best mate :v:

16 Likes

My LSGTK should flower off for you too. It likes to bud early enough.

8 Likes

Did you call it Lennon Soup?? Think I have both still. Will add it to the list of outdoor experiments. Thanks mate :v:

3 Likes

It’s an empty pack isn’t it?

:rofl:

8 Likes

gif
1r1go2

7 Likes

Ok @THCeed
I’m really curious what the
LSGTK is
That’s alot of letters their sir must be magical Beans

2 Likes

The Lennon Soup is (LSGTK) Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush X London Double Pound Cake.

12 Likes

That one hell of a genetic
Holly smokes :grin:
@THCeed
And u actually blessed me with these
Ell ya

7 Likes

Ok good to know the Soup isnt the same as LSGTK. Ill add the LSGTK to the outdoor list for next year that I’ll be better prepared for. Appreciate you mate. All the best with the rest of your garden. Make sure you got your chainsaw ready :v:

21 Likes

That is up there with this:

:rofl:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Well at least she doesn’t think that it is headless, and have her arm stuck in the steering wheel to turn it. :joy:

5 Likes

Heavy girl :+1:t3::grimacing:

1 Like

This big Shim is giving off some fem pollen. Too bad it hermied on me. But this should be great pollen to breed with anything, it’s huge.

Hard to balance on top of the ladder, hold the camera and tape measure, and get the shot. 160 inches is what it is.

30 Likes