Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Wow - the e-mail asked how to request seeds ------- also what about “PurposeGenetics.com” is that vet connected went to site also - seem good ?

1 Like

My understanding is the guy running Seeds for Vets is connected with Purpose Genetics. In fact, around half of the strains I received from Seeds for Vets were labeled as Purpose Genetics.

4 Likes

@Maddawg thanks for the packs that arrived today! I felt saliva forming as I read the beautiful card you sent :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks !! sent “seedsforvets” a e-mail yesterday hope they answer !!!

1 Like

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I’ve got: Royal Chem x Texas Butter
Bodega Bubblegum x Texas Butter
coming soon: Royal Chem x (RC x TB)
(RC x TB) x (RC X TB)
(RC x TB) x Strawberry Cough *2 different phenos

If you see something you’re interested in pm me or ask here. Greenpoint strains to start, happy growing,

Nico

6 Likes

Hey @NICO , the place you want to put that is on the trade thread bud. Here is a link.

5 Likes

Got Em, Thanks @Maddawg an @THCeed Much appreciated.

4 Likes

I have 20:1 CBD and it is awesome. Your 30:1 must be of another league. I would love to get some of these to produce some beans. I have lots to trade, if you are interested.

3 Likes

You got my interest. Seems you like the Texas Butter, what is it like?

2 Likes

Yes. I do. Records show sent to Iowa. Sounds like the beans have not been dropped.

4 Likes

The keeper I had of the Texas Butter was gassy and reeked of b.o. w/an undertone of garlic. It wasn’t at all sweet, no banana smells in the 10 seeds I ran. It was the best out of the 3 packs from GP and when I lost my keeper and the last 2 seeds were both males I had to dust the other strains to hope to find her again. All the plants have been really good, long dense colas and I have found more of the funky gassy garlic I had lost w/ease. The RC and BB added a sweetness that was missing. The sweetness is the only difference I saw in the flowers, other than that it could’ve come in the same pack of seeds.

5 Likes

Wow you definitely need a plug in trimmer or find a buddy that has one .

I though my stash was bad your gonna need more shelving or convert to vacuum bags .
Great trees you’ve got going .

2 Likes

@THCeed I read you have a mailing list, is this correct?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

So love the dankness, stinkiness B.O. smell

2 Likes

Can you believe this “was” a male.
That’s what you get when you go away for a week. No signs before I left.

25 Likes

Yes, that is.

3 Likes

be great to run Bubble gum form Indiana (were it orginated)

1 Like

My little deck ladies.

34 Likes

If your still interested in getting some beans for your son, shoot me a private note.

5 Likes

August 31st
All are flowering.
Texas Afghan Kate and Widow Bomb Landrace have been impregnated for beans we had a good rain right after so I hope they still take

31 Likes