Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Thanks again @Maddawg :slight_smile: and @THCeed

HG

4 Likes

A trade would be awesome.

1 Like

That would be most excellent. What do you have in mind? Any certain strains you are dying to try @THCeed ? I have a pretty decent collection of seeds.

2 Likes

Hey buddy, just seeing this I have this same shit with my hand and I play the bass…I’ve never thought about using cbd salve but I’m willing to try anything but surgery at this point. Its wild that my Dad has it also so it must be genetic. He opted for surgery twenty years ago and it just continued getting worse. I’ll keep you posted if I find anything that provides relief, please do the same.

4 Likes

You know I will @PCC5rivers and thank you . I just bookmarked this convo.
I am one of the rare people that have it in both hands and both feet. The ones in my feet make it feel like I have marbles in my shoes. I have tried a great many things. Deep tissue massages are the latest thing the physical therapist has recommended. I do that after every forced stretch. It helps some but I really hope a CBD salve will make a difference. If it works, I’ll be supplying a great many friends with it. You can bet on that!

Here’s some good news BTW. There is a new procedure in which a certain enzyme is injected into the nodules that pop up in the fascia. It, more or less, dissolves the thickened tissue and allows the fascia to stretch to it’s normal width, thereby allowing the hand to open back out completely. It is a very new thing but trials look promising so there’s that to look forward to.
Edit: My wife just said it has been approved and some are using it.
:partying_face:

7 Likes

Awesome buddy, I’m going to make some cbd and thc salve later this week. After finding a few recipes online, it looks pretty straight forward. I’ve been making edibles for a few years now and just requires a few extra steps. Once I do, I will be glad to send you some. Thank GOD I’ve been sitting on an elbow of high cbd hemp from last years grow.

I so appreciate you bringing up this topic!! Let’s hope we can find some relief.

I’ve checked out the Xiaflex and it’s almost 6k per shot and they recommend 5 treatments…30k, these Fkn pharma companies suck.

I’ll make a new post once I get going to make the salve so we can keep from hijacking this one. :slight_smile:

Thanks for inspiring me to get this show on the road brother!!

5 Likes

Do you live in Canada

2 Likes

I’m in VA, USA my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks @PCC5rivers . I am very much looking forward to trying it.
And yeah, sorry about taking over the conversation for a bit.

1 Like

I’ll look into that. Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

I do believe @Sebring’s Site, diygreenlife.com has his CBD Recipe in Video form. Good luck, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes
15 Likes

Thank you for the video link bub!

6 Likes

Got the beans, thank you so very much. I assume they are all photoperiods? Also, I had 1-8 and then another 2 and 6. Are the additional 2/6 more of the same strain as the other 2 and 6? The corrugated cardboard is different colors so I thought maybe I was missing something about the labeling system.

10 Likes

Number two is number two number six is number 6 they are the same

8 Likes

@THCeed

The eagle has finally landed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
Many many thanks for the variety…
Very much appreciated…:+1::+1:

5 Likes

@THC Do you have my address right ? also My son who lives in SC is a disabled vet if I give you his address is it possible for him to receive some seeds ?—Peace

3 Likes

Hawkman, make sure your son signs up for Seeds for Vets. Lots of free beans.

10 Likes

Wow will do - thanks --I contacted site sent them a e-mail I’ll tell you want happens

2 Likes

Well, if it’s anything like what I received, it should be a nice little package with around 40+ free beans. I hope it results in the medicine he needs.

7 Likes