BerryFreak Giveaway (closed)

I recently completed a BerryFreak seedrun which is documented in my main thread (among other goings on):

I had Version 1 seeds, but @crunkyeah was kind enough to send me some F4s. I’m so glad he did because the only male from the 11 plants I ended up with came from the four F4s that survived.

One of the Version 1 plants (#7) and all of the F4s were pinnate. The rest were “normal” leaf. Hopefully you can see the difference in the pinnate and non pinnate in this picture:

Because the male was an F4, the seeds from the F4 females are technically F5s, but I only had one male, so no selection was possible. Those should all be pinnate. I have no idea what to expect from the seeds that came from the non-pinnate plants, but I’m guessing a percentage will show the “mutant” leaves.

For this giveaway, I’ll include one pack of seeds from the non pinnate (at least 15 seeds), and one pack of the F5s (10 seeds).

Be warned, these seeds, particularly the F5s look whitish and immature. That’s just how they look. However, you may have difficulty with germination, as I did, and subsequent removal of the seed shell, which really likes to stick to the cotyledons. I have not done a germination test on these, but I’m confident the majority will be viable.

Enough rambling. Sign up below.

1. @Cartwright
  2. @PineTarBastard
  3. @insaneyanish
  4. @Tappy
  5. @Rhai88
  6. @420noob
  7. @NDNCHILD
  8. @chronix
  9. @FeloniousMonk
  10. @MoBilly
  11. @NICO
  12. @duo
  13. @Frosty78
  14. @Kingkush312
  15. @GallacreekD66
  16. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  17. @Billybob
  18. @OnePassionateGrower
  19. @donuchee
  20. @Smooth
  21. @jessethestoner
  22. @lilmanbigplan
  23. @BasementBeans
  24. @Movement13
  25. @LedZeppelin

STOP at 25

It may take me awhile to get these out. I’ll probably 5-10 per week. Once the list is full, I’ll contact you for an address.

43 Likes

That doesn’t even look like a room full of pot! lol

5 Likes

@NDNCHILD you were already on there buddy

3 Likes

Just saw you added us! I was thinking I was incredibly slow or everyone was just super fast this evening! :joy: thank you! @middleman for this opportunity! These look fantastic! I fixed it! :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks and sounds exciting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you. Your garden is beautiful. What kind of smells do the Berry Freak put off? Is it as unique as it’s looks? I’d love to grow them just for the way it looks! The flower is just the icing on the cake. Do the both have the same nose? The pinnate and “normal” I’m talking about.

1 Like

Right just saw my tag then was trying to figure out who tagged me.lol. Thanks @middleman you are truly an OG!

2 Likes

“Do the both have the same nose?”

They are very similar. I may not be the worst at identifying and articulating smells, but I’m pretty close. I would say, berry, spicy, dank. It’s very unique and to me quite pleasant. I have some clones of the pinnates growing outside right now, but I may have to pull them. They are LOUD, and outside I’m getting mostly skunky dank. I don’t know if the difference is due to the soil or the heat and humidity, but any stealthiness of the leaves is given up by the smell.

7 Likes

It’s a long way to next spring but at least I have something to look forward to :skunk: :yum:

1 Like

I’m horrible at naming smells as well. Usually it’ll come to me when I’m in the middle of something or before I’m falling asleep, way after iits relevancy is past, way after I probably felt all kinds of dumb trying to describe to whoever asked. Thanks skunks dank is good. That’s about the best I could hope for. Some of the crazy funky hard to describe flowers sometimes end up as mulch.

2 Likes

Put my name down on here matey just incase mine doesn’t produce pollen. Some of the branches are starting to die off halfway through flowering…I think I might have some kind of disease on it. . Unsure yet what’s going on with it.

1 Like

Maybe I pop a few of these too… Might just have to happen.

3 Likes

Haha I was surprised but I shouldn’t be. @middleman is a stone-cold OG! Mutant cannabis forever!!! Love this place! I want to get a few of these in the ground early next spring so they can get really, fucking, large. Tempted to run them in my front goddamn yard haha!

Thanks again @middleman!!!

4 Likes

Damn you guys are quick!
I guess i’ll have to sleep during the days, so don’t miss out the nice stuff all the time.
Fu**ing Timezones :grin:

I cant wait to see them growing!
Your thread was looking insane @middleman !

Have a great sunday everybody :green_heart:

4 Likes

I second that ahahahah

2 Likes

Don’t worry buddy. U may have a friend willing to hook u up a lil. :wink:

2 Likes

Keep in mind that once I send these out, I will still have some seeds available. I didn’t want to do a list bigger than 25 because it is quite an undertaking.

Down the road, any time someone that missed the list is ready to grow these, I’ll be happy to send them some.

5 Likes

Aww, thats very kind of you! :green_heart:
I bought the Freakshow of HSC for outdoor this season, but the chicken ate them all :grin:

2 Likes

I’d b eating me a chicken lol. Can’t say I blame him tho I love the stuff too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Outta likes but def good to know :+1:

2 Likes