Best Anxiety Strains?

I just bought some of the ACE Lebanese on sale for 50% off. Very excited about this one, as they should thrive in the climate I live in! Will be letting them breed! The cannabinoid and terpene analyses of all 4 chemo/pheno types are provided on ACE’s site. Amazing!

5 Likes

Definitely not stardawg is the only valuable input I have here

5 Likes

@cogitech great news you decided to run them! I will get to cultivating some of my own one day. I’d like to have several different mothers to make hash or combine live rosin. That would be great.

2 Likes

Hurkle and Good Medicine is great for Anxiety. My ex loves them both for Anxiety and stressful situations. Said they give her a feeling of well being and makes her very happy.

1 Like

My brother @50State! I hope you’re well and lifted these days. Mrs oleskool also found the Hurkle very nice and enjoyable. She has panic attacks from most of the herb I grow for myself. the Hurkle is now her go to and she will hardly smoke anything else! Hurkle F2 from @Muleskinner is what I have. It’s a great strain.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m working on acquiring that one too! Unfortunately mine got lifted by customs, so I’m in the retry loop.

I also have the RSC Lebanese strain and Leb27. Some day soon I’ll run 'em all together.

4 Likes

Did you try the Lemon balm?

I’m planning to! Have a few plants I started in the greenhouse this year. They aren’t large enough to harvest yet though. They smell amazing too!

1 Like

Yes. I bought a bottle of tincture. I haven’t used it consistently, but when I do use it I think it tends to relax me.

2 Likes

I have since found taking magnesium really helps with any heart palpitations
It is used by the central nervous system to fire nerves / neurons and low levels can lead to twitches / misfires
apparently up to 60% of North Americans have low levels and Im sure the same is true here in Europe
it has helped with my leg and ankles aches/pains too.

Magnesium glycinate was the type i got

4 Likes

Magnesium is great for pain and cramping

2 Likes

Genuinely good stuff, applicable to many areas of physical and mental health.

Also great for a good old fashioned intestinal blowout. I want to urge anyone who gives magnesium a try to either do research or start very low and slowly work up to the right dosage. And check the form of magnesium, it can make a large difference.

4 Likes

Yes it can cause quite explosive brown effects in higher doses

1 Like

Chelated magnesiums are the best, but fairly low density. Other forms are all pretty good too except oxide… Totally worthless. Citrate and oxide might cause a bit of laxative effect.

Also magnesium should be supplemented together with calcium. Only taking one can lead to deficiency of the other.

3 Likes

I think the majority of people have higher than necessary calcium intake and lower than necessary magnesium intake, so I would think it is generally safe to take a low supplemental dose of magnesium. Furthermore, most of us can’t even utilize all the calcium we consume because magnesium is required to utilize calcium, and we are generally magnesium deficient.

One great side effect of magnesium it that it is incredibly relaxing. The way it was explained to me, is that calcium and magnesium work together to make your nervous system function. Calcium acts as the “ON” switch and magnesium works as the “OFF” switch (in layman’s terms). When deficient in magnesium, our nervous system is over-stimulated, leading to stress, fatigue, “nervousness”, perhaps anxiety and other “mental illnesses” as the deficiency is maintained over months or years.

The next step in our “evolution” will involve irradiating all these magnesium-deficient people with 5G (Super-High Frequency) radiation - which has been studied over 500 times for its ability to control behaviour.

So a tinfoil hat should be prescribed along with the magnesium supplement. Or perhaps some day we’ll have to wear a Faraday cage on our heads if we want to think for ourselves.

6 Likes

My tin foil hat has seen a lot of wear!

4 Likes

I know this is an old thread, but @Meesh have you tried Cackleberry or Lucky Charms? Judging by the profiles I found on some websites they might be similar. I have not had any of them, but my Cackleberry should be done in 3 weeks, I think I’ll run Lucky Charms next if the seeds arrive.

You got me very interested in Blue Dream as it seems like we work (or don’t work) similar when it comes to weed. Couldn’t get myself to buying BD seeds so far because I have free strains piling up. :joy:

3 Likes

Let me know how the cackleberry works out! My original skunk is pretty good for knocking out my anxiety and inciting giggles. Still my Blue Dream, although imo is not the tastiest strain remains my numero uno for anxiety and depression after many many trials

5 Likes

I’ll let you know. Is your Blue Dream the one from HSO? And have you tried the auto version too?

2 Likes