Best Pinball Machine For Your Smokers Lounge

What’s your favorite pinball machine to play while/after smoking? So many good ones but Star Trek (stern), Time Fantasy, and Laser Cue are my favorites right now.

5 Likes

Addams Family is my all time fave.

I’ll happily sink all my spare change into Earthshaker, Funhouse, White Water and the 1979 Space Invaders pinball machines as well.

I have a bar a 15 minute walk away that has 10-12 tables. When I have a guy’s weekend of steaks, beer and doobies that is our nightly go to spot.

9 Likes

Check out this thread bud. Not sure if we want to.merge these 2 threads @moderators ?

2 Likes

makes sense to me…

1 Like

Yes! Loved that one!

3 Likes

Nah - 2 different discussions. A lot of people might have a favorite pinball machine they like to play when they get high (this thread), but not actually own one (your thread). I think there’s room for both, don’t you?

2 Likes

There is defiantly is room for both, just thought I would mention it due to it being similar and many of the machines being talked about in the other thread. I have noticed they seem to like to merge similar threads, certainly doesn’t mean they have to. That’s why I said “not sure if we want to”, figured they could make the call. I am good either way. :slight_smile:

EDIT> Ok so I think my favorite is the Wizard of Oz pinball. Many classics but this thing is just so much fun.

5 Likes

All great machines! Not sure if anyone has mentioned “Attack From Mars” On either thread, but if you don’t know about it you should find out. Great ramp setup. Extremely in depth progression system and just a whole lot of fun. Used to play it at the bowling alley until my buddy decided he had to have one. Not sure if it’s in the video, but there is a Martian attack wave where all of the figures on the deck start jumping around like crazy. https://youtu.be/aVqCM-mqrK8

3 Likes

Life size ?

4 Likes

Wow man, that’s a cool game. I love the integration of new tech into pinball, makes for such cool games. Welcome to OG @DabsWithFriends , glad you could join us.

Thank you, really excited to be here. Yeah, That machine has gotten a few upgrades over the years, come along way since the bowling alley days. Still plays like the original. There used to be a guy who fixed pinball machines and put them on free play when I lived in Missouri. He had about 60 or so set up for people to come play for $5 and BYOB those were the days!

1 Like

White Water is definitely high on my list! A pinball bar 15 minutes away sounds like a good reason to get walking and you never have to drink and drive. Very nice.

3 Likes

White water is def an A+ can’t miss. Good luck with the hunt!

1 Like

I too repair pinball and arcade games. Check out the link in post 3 and you will see some of my collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your collection @DougDawson

All those game and watches.

@Greenup needs to share some pics of his shop! It’s quite impressive!

1 Like

Thanks bud, love to see some other stuff if Greenup want’s to post.

1 Like

If I could find the few photos I took there, I’d just share em. :grin:

I’m just too disorganized.

2 Likes

IMG_20210507_173239|690x388, 50%

5 Likes

Galaga is my favorite!!!

PEW PEW PEW!!!

DIE ALIEN BUGGERS!

3 Likes

Theres a “new” place in Vegas that opened up a few weeks ago, its like a pinball museum and its right next to Mandalay Bay, super fun to get stoned and go play some machines, I say “new” because its been around forever but just moved onto the strip and had its soft opening last week,

That being said my favorite is Medieval Madness, so satisfying to destroy the castle repeatedly

3 Likes