(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Again that was done but someone else had entered a bid in the mean time it was just blow way out of proportion! To many hands in the cookie jar !

3 Likes

I thought you had to dm I didn’t know you had to post it sorry my bad everyone !

4 Likes

This is a rule for all and not specific to any one member. In the end, I am hosting this auction, so you only need to listen to me, lol. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew what I meant by “tagging” the person they were outbidding. The last thing I want is for anyone’s bid to not be counted. Don’t sweat it @Thetravler , I get you were PMing people thinking that’s what you were supposed to do and I appreciate you were following what you thought was the correct way to do it. Not a big deal at all, just glad we are all on the same page now and I appreciate all your bids bud. :v:

8 Likes

Just want to apologize to anyone upset by my mistakes all is corrected and I hope not to make this mistake again appreciate you all looking out for me ! Cheers

11 Likes

Honest mistakes happen to us all and are not a big deal. Dont sweat it @Thetravler. :v:

5 Likes

Lot #63 for $55 @Flower

6 Likes

Happy 420 Day to all those who celebrate it. Have fun and be safe and responsible.

10 Likes

Is this auction still running, or closed?

2 Likes

Running till Sunday!! @Flower

2 Likes

Lot #44 $45.00 @Thetravler

1 Like

It’s still going until 9pm Sunday EST.

1 Like

All bids are up to date, happy 420 everyone.

4 Likes

I’ll throw $45 on lot 43 @Vegabom

6 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @olschool , thanks. :v:

3 Likes

Merci beau coup happy 420 @DougDawson

3 Likes

Happy 420 @olschool :v:

4 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone!

5 Likes

Happy 4/20 @MrsTJakes :v:

4 Likes

Hey there OGers, we got a late entry. There are 2 new lots up for a clone of Triangle Kush from @Justblazin . They are for Canadians only due to border restrictions but if you are a Canadian you should check this out. It’s a heck of a strain. Thanks @Justblazin. :v:

13 Likes

That’s an awesome addition!! Truly a gem!!

6 Likes