(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Lot #56 $30 @MyrtleGrounds

1 Like

I bid 40 on lot 56 sorry myrtlegrounds !

1 Like

All bids have been updated. Hey @flower and @Thetravler , that lot was taken 2 posts back.

3 Likes

They are gonna go out to the second highest total bidder!!! @Thetravler

1 Like

OK I bid 60 on lot 56 yo come on ! If you want it we gonna work for it ! Hahaha

1 Like

Thatā€™s OK @DougDawson I just up it to 60.00

1 Like

Youā€™re suppose to tag @Vegabom

1 Like

Why ? Am I supposed to do that

1 Like

To let the person you are outbidding know you outbidded them @Thetravler 3

4 Likes

2 Likes

I had already did that I donā€™t know why I was getting that advice Iā€™m following all the rules ! Sorry guys to many people getting involved no need Iā€™m not new I have been in a lot of auctions and nobody I have bid against can say they werenā€™t notified by me ! Again thanks for all your concerns but not needed ! Also buddy said I was supposed to ta @vagabom and he didnt even bid on the same thing thatā€™s why I ask why I should notify him. Geez you guys were watching this all is just above it was @MyrtleGrounds bid against look 5 back !

1 Like

:man_facepalming: You are bidding on Lot #56 arenā€™t you? If so, @Vegabom holds the current high bid on Lot #56 @ $50 (post #180). If you are out bidding @Vegabomā€™s $50 with your $60 bid, then you must tag them as per the auction rules.

Hope that helps clear things up :+1:

7 Likes

Bid 60.00 on lot 70

2 Likes

Dont forget to tag @emeraldbullfrog
:yum:

7 Likes

Lot 70 bid for $65 @Thetravler

5 Likes

I bid 70.00 lot 70 Iā€™m on my way to tag that guy above me oh I did it already ! Hahahah

2 Likes

Tagging the member you are outbidding in your bid post is a rule. If not done, your bids will not be counted.

11 Likes

Lot #63 $50.00 @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

All bids have been recorded. You were outbid on #56 @Vegabom. You were outbid on #70 @emeraldbullfrog.

5 Likes

Just so everyone is aware, when we say to tag the member you are outbidding, it means to just put their screen, name such as @DougDawson, into their bid post for all to see. I think some may be PMing those they outbid which is not the correct way to do it. Sorry for any confusion. Seems like a simple misunderstanding so no big deal. Thanks for your bids everyone. :v:

10 Likes