(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

PM me an address mate. I’ll find something nice to send your way for the misunderstanding :+1:

2 Likes

Lot 55 $60 @Gho13

1 Like

I’m seeing some lots up there with no names attached for a highest bid. As the kid who was always picked last for baseball, this doesn’t sit right with me. No one wants to be alone or be last pick.

For the following Lots:

Bidding $15 apiece for these six lots @DougDawson

4 Likes

beavis-butthead

2 Likes

Lot 54 for 50$ please

1 Like

for reference

Stoney Jabroni

Slap Hammer

Pink Lotus F4

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good morning OG, all bids have been updated including the one I missed from @Flower last night. :v:

4 Likes

Am I the only one that can’t see the bidder or the bid? It looks like the right-hand side of the screen is cut off to me. I’m on a laptop.

Not complaining, Doug. I know you’re busy.

2 Likes

There is a scroll bar on the bottom. I fought with that for an hour last night. I will work on it again after work but had to go to bed last night. If I don’t get 5 hours sleep I get cranky, lol.

3 Likes

Gotcha. I see it now. Thanks and sorry for bothering you.

2 Likes

No worries :v:

2 Likes

50 on lot 71 @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Lot 69

Says Jenny jush

2 Likes

Hi @DougDawson - I know there have been some formatting issues with this auction. This is what my desktop screen looks like right now. The majority of lots do not have this problem, however, seemingly randomly, a relatively few do.

I hope this is helpful.

3 Likes

There should be a scroll bar on the bottom. I know there is an issue and it’s like the 20th time it’s been poined out but please live with it for now. There was just no more time to fix it last night and I am not trying to reformat this on my phone. I will deal with it after work. In the mean time just use the scroll bar on the bottom to move left to right.

2 Likes

OK, I see the scroll bar when on my laptop, on my phone I just swipe left and right to see missing fields. I will get t this taken care of when back in front of my laptop.

2 Likes

It looks this way on my desktop, too. A few of the listings seem to have the bidder & amount on a separate line, which causes the text to display all the way on the left instead of lining up on the right side under the heading.

The example pic actually shows a lot that I was outbid on :+1: looks like @brampie is trying to take that Double CripXmas away from me :rofl: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Lot 56 $25
@Gho13
Thanks @DougDawson

I edited my list after scrolling through all the bids. I don’t think the list has been updated, so I made lots of errors. :rofl:

1 Like

Because I happen to be on 72 I think you may have typo bid was at 150

1 Like

@Streckles I still see you listed for Lot 72 at $150.00 (lot # is cutoff from left side of image)