(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Yes the person I responded to had previously posted a bid for 15 for 72 I was letting them know that they may be confused or it may be a typo

Yeah brother, that’s why I picked it as an example. I wanted to make sure you were aware of the situation! lol (1)

1 Like

ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS

The store manager @DougDawson is aware there are hiccups with the spreadsheet and will correct the small issues when he gets home from his paying job.

Until then, at the bottom of the spreadsheet you will see a scroll bar you can use to scroll to the right to see the two columns that appear to be missing but they are actually there. Please consider window shopping and making a shopping list and make your bids later today when everything is righted.

Thank you all so much for your continued generosity and patience.

10 Likes

I think @emeraldbullfrog got put down for my bid on lot 54. Wouldn’t worry about it though. I’m sure it’s going to go much higher. Just didn’t want there to be confusion if he gets tagged on a outbid.

I will do $50 on lot #51 @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

…and $50 on lot #59 @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

I think you’re right, not sure how I got listed for Lot #54. Probably and honest mixup. I see your post with your bid, and no one has made a higher bid for it since then. Funny enough I had been thinking of placing a bid on that one last night… maybe it happened telepathically? :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

That was already fixed @emeraldbullfrog . The other bids will get listed when I get home from work. Editing lots on a cell phone is painful, lol. As an example look at the last line in this screenshot. See the 3 |||, the edits for screen name go between first and second | while the bid goes between the second and third. My thumb covers 12 keys on that keyboard, lol.

10 Likes

Oh, no worries Doug! You’re doing a great job keeping up with all of this while working. I know how big of a PITA the formatting can be on mobile. Especially for a markdown table. My fingers seem to hit at least 12 keys at a time lol

3 Likes

boomer sounds

Suck it up Nancy

Why didn’t you get a bigger phone

I bet I could’ve done it back in my day

Young people (ik ik) these days have no work ethic

No wonder nobody wants to work these days!

boomer sounds end

2 Likes

Gen X here, lol.

13 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

I can’t believe this is real. At least not the same as my gramps told me. I mean c’mon, there’s only “uphill” in one direction and not both ways!

edit: @DougDawson and Han shot first!

3 Likes

Ok everyone, I have updated all the bids and corrected the spread sheet. Please let me know if there is anything wrong or missed. :v:

7 Likes

$50 @ Lot 68 @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

Lot 64 -$75 @Mad_Barry

3 Likes

Bids recorded. :v:

2 Likes

Lot #65 $150 @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

@MrsTJakes please let me know if received! From @mota

6 Likes