(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Hey everyone, bare with me, the spreadsheet is creating a scroll bar again. I have narrowed down the issue to adding @Hotrods_and_hounds name to a bid. It was fine and then I noticed the scroll came back so I did it all over again and saved after every update. As soon as I add that long screen name the issue returns. I have reached out to someone to see if there is anything that can be done.

4 Likes

Hey @Hotrods_and_hounds , I have changed your name on the auction to @H&H. That is my workaround for now. Your screen name is 19 characters long and keeps triggering the scrolling issue. Not sure why as it worked on the last auction without causing this issue but anyway, not a big deal. When someone bids and tags @H&H I will take you as well so you donā€™t miss a bid. :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG ! @H & H lol

10 Likes

You have me on lot #60 for $60.00.
It should be $40.00.

2 Likes

LOL. I have actually updated it to Hotrods_and_hounds . Itā€™s fine with that until I add the @ , go figure.

6 Likes

No worries, all fixed @Flower

2 Likes

Got it @Bobgrows , thank you

2 Likes

Man I was thinking the h@h doesnā€™t sound bad start an overgrow hardware store h@h hardware? :thinking:

Thank you for the warm welcome @Hashpants lol!

3 Likes

Yeah man, not sure why that gave me so much trouble. Your screen name with the @ symbol is 19 characters long. It was fine in round one but gave me nothing but trouble in round 2. Oh well, once I figured out the issue it was easy to find a workaround. You donā€™t need that @ symbol anyway, folks will know who to tag. :v:

2 Likes

Got it! Thank you again!

4 Likes

Hello all,
I donā€™t want to take too much space from the auction. However, I wanted to give and update since you all are family now. šŸ©· We went to the doctor today and got my stitches out. They also finally removed the bandaging from the site where they cut in to drop the bicep down. I was ready see something grotesque but luckily it doesnā€™t look too bad. Iā€™m still out of work for another month and further time off will be decided at that time depending on how physical therapy progresses. In two weeks I should be able to take my sling off and hopefully be able to sleep better and drive again. @toastyjakes is an amazing driver but my control issues still have me gripping the oh shit bar. Haha. I cannot express how much I appreciate and love all of you. Thank you so much again!! šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·

31 Likes

25 dollars lot 69
25 dollars lot 50

3 Likes

Glad your surgery recovery is going well @MrsTJakes, hope you get back to 100% and back to driving and normalcy. The stress of these situations sometimes is worse than the actual injury, try to take easy and not let it get its grip on youā€¦ hopefully these actions provide a little stress relief. Happy to help where I can. Things will get better just have to keep moving forward.

10 Likes

This thisā€¦so fucking much this.
My best to youā€¦Advil is your special friend.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you are getting better @MrsTJakes . Keep up the rest and heal up well. Everything is going to work out fine. :v:

7 Likes

Your bids have been recorded @Thetravler

2 Likes

Whoever wins my auctions, I will send as many snips as you need and some freebies (as always). It is much appreciated to help out a good cause and good people. :green_heart:

16 Likes

Morning OG, lots of room on the bid list for you :wink:

5 Likes

Lot

47 $50.00 @Mad_Barry outbid

50 $50.00 @TheTravler outbid

69 $50.00 @TheTravler outbid

6 Likes

Lot #60 is bid to $80 @Flower .

5 Likes