(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

Hey there OGers, all bids have been updated. Hey @j0ebob , you were outbid on lot 24 by @herojuana.tom . He tagged oldjoints instead of you because you bid had not been updated yet so I thought you should know. :v:

6 Likes

You want that chem soda and trufflez eh!
@herojuana.tom

5 Likes

Lot #11 $50 @503BudMan

4 Likes

Nah-- I just want to help Toasty… I have enough seeds

9 Likes

Oh in that case, those can just be sent to me for disposal

/s

I also am in the same boat :joy:

Edit: also I am so stoked about the headbanger co op

6 Likes

#31 40$

@Big_Yeloe

2 Likes

“Pardon the interruption”…do you have a PayPay or Venmo Account? I’m not bidding on anything, but wish to make a “Direct Donation”. Do take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Here ya go brother……

10 Likes

Fire me over a PM bud.

8 Likes

Lot #10 $40 @THCeed

3 Likes

When the next group of auction lots go live I believe on Sunday night the three Cap Junky snips will have been in the cloner for 2 days. Here they are looking chipper this afternoon.

23 Likes

All bids have been updated. Your bid didn’t count @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh as @Big_Yeloe already has a $40 bid on lot 31.

3 Likes

Think you might have missed mine on #11 50$ at around post 241 @DougDawson it can wait until next update.

2 Likes

Got you @Magrowers.

You have been outbid on lot 11 @503BudMan :v:

4 Likes

#18 - $40 @Flower

3 Likes

@dougdawson
I only see @big_yeloe 30$ bid in post 111. Please confirm.

2 Likes

Must have been a typo, I hate updating on my phone. You bids have been added @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh and @IKEA22

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Sunday. Those were the lots that peaked my interest the most!

8 Likes

Sunday at 8:55pm is going to be hectic, lol.

15 Likes

Hi @DougDawson,
If one wins, can one pay a little more for priority shipping with tracking?

1 Like