(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

The problem there is the seeds are with the donors and not in a central location. That’s going to make things kind of difficult. Each donor will be sending their donations to the winners so each lot will come from multiple locations.

7 Likes

Lot #18 $45.00 @IKEA22

4 Likes

I’m gonna get me a pack of them Chem 91’s, come hell, or high water. Just putting that out there, lol.

8 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @Flower , best of luck. :v:

3 Likes

number 2 or lot 2 I bid 50.00 @matos420

4 Likes

don’t forget to @ the person you outbid

3 Likes

Look what are all packaged up and ready to be mailed! All hand picked too I might add. And I know @GCBudz is hard at work getting his packed and ready to go too.

28 Likes

You are a good man LDA. As are all who have donated for the auction.

7 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Bids are all up to date. It appears that the auction has slowed but I don’t think it has. Looks to me like site traffic has increased. I am betting the snipers are starting to look for their hide sites in the over-watch position so they can take aim at their targets. Remember, the best way to beat a sniper is to outbid them from the start. So dig deep and get those bids in so you don’t lose out on that lot you are watching. :v:

18 Likes

the-simpsons-homer

9 Likes

storagewars-davehester

8 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I’m not 100% sure there is a problem here but if the problem I think is here is really here :crazy_face: it might cause a problem.

So at the top in the first post you can hold your cursor over top of the time stamp and it appears the auction ends earlier in California then it does in Chicago. If that is how it’s supposed to be then nothing to look at.

Auction will end on Tomorrow 9:00 PM . Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.

2 Likes

Looks right to me?

Time zones and all, 9pm east coast is 8pm in Chicago and 6pm on the west coast.

1 Like

Shit nevermind, I didn’t have my glasses on. Looks good to me!! :rofl: Just keepin ya’ll on your toes.

5 Likes

Looks like they past the test.

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/vySfsCZmuJpVoqy18

2 Likes

9 Likes

Don’t forget about the Canadian Snipers, they should never be counted out.

canadian-scope

14 Likes

@Streckles lot #25 I will bump it up to 70$

5 Likes

Lot #31 @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh im going to bump this one to $50

6 Likes