(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

Well since you said it, lol, yeah. I was blessed by @FirstCavApache64 with regards to Useful seeds and was gifted these babies which are sitting in my fridge awaiting the day I can give them the attention they deserve.

17 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a black lime bubba x Mac stomper (limed orange) about to go in flower

5 Likes

Iā€™ll go $60 on #6
@Amendment3

5 Likes

$50 @ #36 @Gho13

5 Likes

Thanks for your bids @ivy and @Organical , they have been recorded. :v:

2 Likes

Ok folks, just over 4 hours remain. Get them bids in to avoid the snipers.

6PixiM-ezgif.com-resize (1)

7 Likes

Those are truly gems!

3 Likes

#19ā€¦ 45
@Mrgreenthumb

4 Likes

Or at the least make the snipers donate extra :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Got your bid @Gho13 , thanks.

2 Likes

No seed buying this year. No seed buying this year. No seed buying this year.

DAMNITā€¦I bid $75.00 on lot #1

@Kushking902

12 Likes

I say this same thing all too frequently. :man_facepalming:t4:

The real funny part is a buy all these beans and find myself constantly growing OG brethren gear.

10 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @LoveDaAutos , thanks.

3 Likes

Donā€™t do it @Flower Iā€™m watching you

4 Likes

I definitely do not need more seeds, but itā€™s for a good cause, and Chem 91ā€™s are on my bucket list, and I really want that OG Tshirt, and my wife said it was ok, lol.
I done warned her that I am $105.00 deep.
I ainā€™t told her about the 2nd release, though.

13 Likes

Both my lots still have my name on it.
You stay away from my Chems.
I will be watching YOU, lol.

6 Likes

My wife reminded me of my pledge to myself not to buy any seeds this year. She said that money would be better spent on the electric bill. My reply I thought was priceless :roll_eyes:

I said ā€œitā€™s not every day I get a chance to buy a pack of Useful Seeds, I can get an electric bill any timeā€

16 Likes

Thatā€™s the only reason I tossed money into this. haha I donā€™t need another seed again until my next life at this point :laughing: but I saw an interesting lotā€¦ and knew itā€™d help out a good man and his family. Well worth it.

P.S. am stoked to see over 2k already going out to help out Toast and his Wife. Out-standing!

AND itā€™s not over yet. :boom:

12 Likes

Just tell her that you will be able to keep warm by the fire you are buying :rofl:

11 Likes