(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

@Big_Yeloe lot #25 $75

4 Likes

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. You guys can all thank @Coda for saving you read an essay by me expounding on all the wonderful traits of the Cap Junky strain. Just a reminder there are 8 lots above with 10pk flips of the Cap Junky seeds and two more flips in the second round starting tonight.

And as a reminder because this is such a great cause I will be mailing a package containing 3 cuttings off my original Cap Junky mother plant. This item is in the second group of auction items starting tonight.

These Cap Junky plant photos are courtesy of @Coda of plants he grew with the CJ S1 beans.

27 Likes

She’s easy to grow, a hash makers dream and produces killer bud. Don’t pass them up.

12 Likes

Alien cookies (iirc) by @JAWS and Capulator

X

Kush mints #11 (seed junky)

S1s may produce higher yielding phenos than original

4 Likes

maybe on the second set of lots Ive got my eye one lot I need to have :smile:

3 Likes

I will bump it to 80 @Streckles

6 Likes

lot #26 $75 @Organical

5 Likes

I pulled over 10 zips off the shorter pheno and over 11 off the taller pheno. I can’t even remember how much trim, but it was a boat load. Each plant filled out a 3 X 4-foot area in 10-gallon bags of coco and Dr. Earth.

4 Likes

Excellent!

I mentioned the yield because I know it’s a complaint some people had about the clone only. Clearly you got good results from the s1s.

2 Likes

I’ve only had some mediocre dispo cap junky that probably wasn’t cured, hows she taste/smell?

1 Like

Your bids have been recorded @Big_Yeloe and @Streckles :v:

3 Likes

When I first trimmed both of them, they smelled like GG#4 with a hint of lemon. Now that they’ve cured for a few months, they both smell like creamy lemon funk. Really fresh smelling. Like most strains, she gets better with the cure. She’s not loud at all, but not subdued either.

She’ll hurt your feelings if you over do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only 5.5 hours to go folks, get those bids in. Once closed we will move on to the second and final batch. Not sure if I will put them up here or create a new thread for part 2 as to avoid confusion.

6 Likes

I vote part 2. But keep part one open so people can continue discussing on the thread.

6 Likes

I vote for part two. Separate them

5 Likes

That’s what I am thinking. Then all the back and forth about the current lots can be done here and all the stuff on the new one will have their own space.

9 Likes

Yes that’s what I was trying to say, well put.

3 Likes

I vote for give me my preciousessssssss

6 Likes

LOL, I am amazed that lot has not drawn more attention but that’s how it goes. I won’t say which one and jinks it on you @leetdood , lol.

3 Likes

You mean lot one?

Ah fuck

…I mean it’s for charity, I don’t mind if you say

5 Likes