BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

See this tear on my cheek? That’s because of you.

Its been a minute since I grew her out, but believe I typically let it go for around 60 days, but its all about what you want the hit to feel like. If I want to wash her, I let her go really long.

7 Likes

:heart:
:spider:

3 Likes

Your phone Camera is going to “average” each image… it’ll be tough to Show

Beauty set-up

3 Likes

Check out the Leaning Tower of Ganja.

This one too.
If it were not for that net and a couple stake, those tops would be known as bottoms.

24 Likes

Those are monster buds man.
:+1:

5 Likes

Thanks brother.

Yes I need to hurry up and harvest. But not until they are ready. I have all of this waiting to go into flower.
On the left is three Buddahs Cane from clone. On the right is three Tangie from seed.
Little guy in the whit pot is a jack Herer
In front are three ISS clones. In beer cups. The little one is the one my cat topped for me.
Then in the 5gallon is a nice Sheelavathi plant.

21 Likes

LEDS seems to cause this more I have found… Even when you turn the lights down some they still do it. I say let them fox tail! Turn the lights up like freedom rock and smoke on!

one of the biggest changes I saw coming back to growing was that buds seem more triangular than cattail like. Could be strains but I am thinking that leds cause this. Someone is doing a led vs hps grow on here. Think I will go over there and check them buds out.

GR

4 Likes

What a sweet grow.so awesome, fat cola’s. I was wondering do you different phenos of the Buddha’s cane? A thine leaf phenomenon and a more broader leaf pheno?

1 Like

I don’t know about the leafs but one is tall, the other is short. I have both.

1 Like

Oh ok, he sent me bolth . Was wondering which one he preferred?

1 Like

Don’t know which is best for smoke. The one I called wonky is the best plant in my eyes. They got about 4’ tall and have the best Buddage. Then the tall one has the next best buds. The shortest ones is about 3 feet tall and very bushy with big thick buds. They all smell a lot similar.
Jury is still out on the smoke. Have not tried her yet.

4 Likes

I was listening to a podcast from Pigeons420 today. One thing that caught my attention. He had spent a few days in Vegas at a Cannabis Convention. He said he met the son of Jack Herer and he told him that he had ran the Jack Herer strain a few times. The son said No you didn’t. The Original Jack H (he said) had never ever been released to the public in either seed nor clone. It was still in his family.
If this is true, it kinda leads one to believe whether ANYTHING we are running is the real deal, unless you are either the breeder of said strain or you have a cut from said breeder. Just a point to ponder. Does it ultimately come down to trust in what you are buying and from whom???

11 Likes

Thanks for the info bigmike, very interesting info about strains like Jack Herer.

1 Like

I can’t say for sure if it’s accurate. But I did hear him say it and even voiced the same concern about other strains being fake as well.

3 Likes

I got some Jack Herer from Subcool back in the day, there was controversy abot it being the real deal. Never did know for sure, I barely remember growing it.

3 Likes

That does make a person go ‘hmmmm’
and then wonder what other strains are bogus beans

If true, that’d mean the seed companies that’re selling supposedly ‘Jack Herer’ seeds are doing the old ‘bait and switch’. Wonder if they actually knew?
Possibly bred the strains that make up the original JH and call it the same?

lol don’t mind me, I see conspiracies around every corner!

3 Likes

Maybe good ole Gypsy Nirvana will come out and clear things up…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Overgrow is lucky to have you my friend!

8 Likes

here here!

5 Likes

Couple quick shots of ISS from @BigMike55 that have a long way to go yet:

22 Likes