BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

That story seems correct to me: The Jack Herrer going around was a seed offering from Sensi Seeds. Sensi Seeds was notorious for trademarking popular cannabis strain names in order to leverage their market hype, similarly to how they trademarked the name skunk#1 when it was the most wanted strain. They may have stolen some of the hype strain names back in the 90’s, but the real Jack Herrer never shared what he was breeding with anyone.

8 Likes

@Yetigrows @Pigeonman You’re both too kind. Thank you. That made today a good one.

@BigMike55 Looking awesome in there. Nothing short of beautiful.

4 Likes

I’m about to throw some new pics here in a few minutes. They are getting closer. About another week or two.

2 Likes

Here the Buddahs Cane. It’s obvious to me tha I got three different phenos. They all smell similar but the bud structure is totally different. Any bets on the best smoke?
I will start with a bud pic of each.

This was the wonky one at first. She turned out NICE!

This is the short one. Very pretty flowers.

This is the tall pheno. Look at how those buds stacked.

That’s all for Buddahs Cane. I say at least a week, maybe two until harvest. I’m getting excited.

26 Likes

Outstanding!
I was actually going to mention the differences in the clones I kept.

4 Likes

Looking so beautiful there cuz! Some of the cuttings I got from you are starting to root out the bottom of the small pots I put them into when you and @Oldjoints were here, had to up-pot em. lol

4 Likes

Beautiful work brother

Great job

4 Likes

Gorgeous. I see a little fox tailing maybe? How is the density of those buds?

I’ve seen 2 bud types pop up over the last year. One is a very fruity and the other is funky, but I dont think I’ve noticed a 3rd pheno yet. Also, fan leaves look thin on a couple of those. Thats rare, coming from the blurricane side I imagine.

4 Likes

Yup. Yes it does.

1 Like

So here is my Ice Cream Cake. From clone. Never topped and look at the branching.

Here’s Ms. Gwendolyn Skywalker. She’s looking fine as always. Big ass buds too. I love her stinky ass.

And here’s my Island Sweet Skunk. I am in love with this plant. Almost Obsessive.

That’s all for this time. Have a nice day!

27 Likes

“That’s all” he says… That’s quite a show you have going on this time brother.
:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

7 Likes

Yeah foxtailing. Don’t know what I did to cause it. Seems like I’m getting foxtails big-time this grow. I’m growing for me so bag appeal is not even a thing. Altho I do like nice looking buds.
Those are all rock hard nugs. And a lot of them are big around as a cue ball. I have a nice clone of each going right now. When I find the best version, the clone from her will become a mom, maybe.

7 Likes

@MoBilly you can let those veg a bit longer. They did not stretch as much as I thought they would. I.e. if you flipped at two feet, you might get a three and a half foot plant. My next go, I’m going to let her veg until about three feet tall. See how beautiful the plant gets, really big and how the nugs look. It’s an awesome cultivar, that’s for sure.

1 Like

I have a confession…
I kept four of those clones (2 tall, 2short). Since the “rules” changed on me it doesn’t matter if all my plants are clones so yeah. I have four. I wasn’t going to show pics of the fourth one. You understand I’m sure. lol
Their new “rule” is six under 14" and six over 14". So I just flipped the two that are ~14". I’m curious how much I will get out of them. There’s also the fact that those ISS are taking so much room I’m afraid of running out of light coverage.
I still have one tall and one short that I will be vegging longer so knowing that they don’t stretch much is a good thing. I’ll let them get bigger before they go in the flower room.

4 Likes

Amazing. That rock-hard bud is the most common pheno. And foxtailing isnt such a big deal imo. Just doesnt bust the same, but still delicious. I’ve even enjoyed a wash or 2 from Buddhas Cane.

Might have some shatter still here somewhere lol

4 Likes

I was gifted a portable washing machine to make bubble hash with. When I figger out how to use it correctly I may try to make some with part of this harvest. I don’t even know how to start. Use dried flower??? Freeze some of my harvest when it is still fresh and use it green? Mikey no know.

4 Likes

@ReikoX to the rescue!

1 Like

I prefer the fresh frozen hash myself. Here are a couple links to get you started.

7 Likes

Yee-haw. Got some reading to do.
@Oldjoints explained it to me when he handed me the keys to the washing machine. But to be honest, he had me totally ripped at that time. But this, yeah will get me going good thanks, bud!

4 Likes

Word! You have ant questions, tag me and I’ll be happy to help. :+1:

5 Likes