BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Damn looks like I’ll need to make another other with :spider: soon :thinking:

3 Likes

His “Raw Thoughts” is pretty good too.

3 Likes

I got those as a freebie in my last order but haven’t run them yet.

@BigMike55 … I have a “problem”…

Finding the small cannagar mold for 10$ was a bonus and the peppers are going to be for my Father. :hot_pepper:

9 Likes

I’ve got some texada seeds from an old grower directly from Texeda Island. Texeda is right beside my Island! :wink::grin:

9 Likes

lun·ker
/ˈləNGkər/
noun
informal•North American
noun: lunker; plural noun: lunkers

1. an exceptionally large specimen of something, in particular (among anglers) a fish.

A lunker Spoonbill from an Oklahoma lake. The current record weight holder.

9 Likes

Lineage:

I’m excited. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Which one are you on @Jinglepot ? Van? Or are you Sunshine Coast?

4 Likes

That’s how I got them…though they weren’t named yet and I called it “Purple Gas Mask”

2 Likes

I think @ShitSeeds sent some of those Raw Thoughts as freebies. Had not remembered till you said it.

3 Likes

Vancouver Island!

3 Likes

Lucky bastard! :smile:

4 Likes

@Jinglepot heading mainland:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

4 Likes

Could bout help sharing this pic today. Beautiful!! Colors are really popping.

21 Likes

I sure am, it’s such an awesome place to live, as long as youre away from the cities.

I HATE BC ferries. HATE with a passion. One of the most mismanaged companies in all of Canada and the worst stretch of hwy due to the fuckery if it all. Lol. Sure is a pretty trip though.

Housing prices are insane here. The average cost of a home is $805000

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh!!! Love that fade, beautiful!

3 Likes

Yeah you’re as bad as me. (Toronto).

3 Likes

Ya…you’re as bad as me (Barrie).

I’ll never figure out how OUR housing prices got so high. (ok, during covid Toronto buyers trying to flee the city had bidding wars with each other) But it makes no sense to me.

Blushing. I was introduced to the site by @Yetigrows so I feel honored that I could pass on the link lol

@BigMike55 That Texada Timewarp is a great outdoor grower, and really early finisher. I’ve got some pics somewhere lol 14" buds I believe.

@CanuckistanPete That Texada I have was bread from Vancouver by one of our breeders (NachooTreez) and its one of my faves to grow.

@Pigeonman Nice to see you one the order sheet this weekend. I just started harvesting a new strain. I’ll add a few seeds for you, and a couple more pepper seeds for your father.

12 Likes

These girls have been flowering for 9 weeks. And still have a bit to go. This is normal for this strain, yes?
All kidding aside. This has been a great grow. Easy in my opinion. No problems. Gorgeous plants. The capper will be the quality of the smoke. If it’s half as good as they are beautiful, they will have a top spot in my Private Stock of Jars.

10 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

YOU ARE A :unicorn: :spider: !

6 Likes