BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Happy to see this happen.
Thank you so much @BigMike55 you the guy!

Somehow I’ve been sleeping on this grow since earlier in the summer! Many, many Thanks for helping keep these amazing genetics around for everyone to partake of. Reading back through these pictures now has me salivating :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55 just signed up! Excited to try this one, I grew a polyhybrid with DBHP in it and have been curious what the pure strain was like!

2 Likes

Can I guess E?

1 Like

Huh? What’s that mean?

By the way, for those who have enjoyed my grow log and grow style. Go to my Official Grow Log

It’s long wired. I really need to start a new one. But. There’s usually something going on over there.

17 Likes

Thats a cool ass unique name!

1 Like

I am always late to the party. Say hi to the wife for me. :wink:

1 Like

I understand where you were going with that. Wasn’t meaning to pick on you. I just have a free day. Wife gone grocery shopping. I can play my vinyl as loud as I want to. I’m kinda addicted to vinyl records. I have a massive collection. So I got really stoned. Now listening to Allman Brothers Band. Fuck I’m ripped.

12 Likes

at least youre not tied to the whipping post.

6 Likes

Good Lord! I feel like I’m dying!

9 Likes

You walk up the steps again grandpa?

2 Likes

You hafta be an Allman Brothers fan to understand.

6 Likes

I am I just didn’t put it together. Maybe I’m grandpa lol

1 Like

Love this bud, glad you reproduced them. Bohdi himself said he was cool with this when someone did a run on them back in 2018. Nice to see these make another appearance years later.

8 Likes

Yes. When I got them, there were no more left and as such, fingered I give folks a chance to get some. Not just us here on OG but I’m sure there will be plenty for Sebring to give away on his site. Glad I ran them!

10 Likes

Me too brother. We even have a quote from Bodhi himself saying it’s cool and that was over 3 years ago, I am sure he would be happy to see folks reproducing his work to be freely distributed. Great job bro.

6 Likes

I was a little concerned about making them actually, not knowing the rules of engagement at the time.

8 Likes

I get it, had the same concerns about my BOG runs. Thankfully we have quotes from Bohdi himself saying it’s cool. I had a few people give me a hard time but it seems like some are more protective of a breeders strains than the breeders themselves. The fact is that nobody owns strains even if they did all the work. Bodhi and BOG have acknowledged that themselves. I think the big thing is just to not take anything away from the breeders like say reproducing a currently in production strain and selling it. Since we don’t sell seeds here I feel we are on safe moral ground. I appreciate all the work you did and am looking forward to the seeds :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Where are the rest of the posts?