BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

How do you pronounce that?

Uhhh… Common pronunciation!

5 Likes

What a guess was the one letter I could only think of right off that couldn’t think of many names And ty looking forward to these

Ooops - realized I bungled it. Sorry all!

1 Like

I feel like if your legal name starts with a Z you have to be pretty cool.

2 Likes

And she is. Very cool for a woman who does not get high or nothing. She has a margarita on occasion. Takes a loaded chocolate from time to time to calm her nerves. With all her medical problems, plus she puts up with my shit. She’s a fucking saint. My little Indian princess.

13 Likes

Well yeah putting up with you alone speaks to her patience :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, well, yeah, what? Wait!
Did you just take a shot at me on my own thread??? What magnificent cajones!

7 Likes

Some say they were forged in hellfire by Lucifer himself…

3 Likes

I THOUGHT I smelled hair burning!

5 Likes

can you lift your left arm above your head?

Lol, signed up and look forward to running these one day soon. Thanks for doing the run, and thanks for having an entertaining thread to go with it.

4 Likes

You bet, man. I always try to have fun with all my stuff. Go to my other thread and see the real carnage.

5 Likes

Well I never heard anything from @Sebring about receiving the beans. But I did put the tracking number in on the USPS website and it says delivered on the twelfth. I can only assume he got them.
Wonder why he is too busy to give me a heads up???

7 Likes

He is a busy guy, @BigMike55 , am sure @Sebring will touch base soon!

3 Likes

If they said delivery was complete then you should be good. Same happened when I sent the blockhead. Like a week later he just posted on the fAll box thread that they were available.

He stated some shit had been/ currently going on in his life. But you should be good. Thanks for making these btw!

3 Likes

Great OG spirit there @BigMike55 and congrats to all the winners!

5 Likes

Thanks for providing the opportunity to grow these, sounds interesting. Really looking forward to whomever reports back on getting the red sap.

2 Likes

Happy to see this happen.
Thank you so much @BigMike55 you the guy!

Somehow I’ve been sleeping on this grow since earlier in the summer! Many, many Thanks for helping keep these amazing genetics around for everyone to partake of. Reading back through these pictures now has me salivating :drooling_face:

1 Like